Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Could the Jacks find an extra 10,000 fans ?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Its like some bloke wanting to extend his council house, he can't he doesn't own it !!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Bluebina wrote:Its like some bloke wanting to extend his council house, he can't he doesn't own it !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Personally I think they would struggle to get 25 -30,000 crowds and history shows that, also there is no point as I have bet them to be relegated :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

he's a clown, he was on his last legs untill swansea got promotoed, selling assests etc

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Personally I think they would struggle to get 25 -30,000 crowds and history shows that, also there is no point as I have bet them to be relegated :ayatollah:

They struggled to get 15k last season despite playing better football than Barca......

They were giving tickets away with Tescos and buy 1 get 1 free deals.

Hardcore of 12000 fans with the rest being glory hunters.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 pm

surely the vermin should think about buying the stadium off the council then think about expanding it.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Don't Care :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

Best case scenario......they stay up ....take massivec loan to buy their council house & another to expand it ...then go down with massive financial probs.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 am

WHO CARES? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Only one team in South Wales could find another10,000 fans and it aint the Gypos.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 am

Liberty Stadium is owned by Swansea council for BOTH the football and rugby teams to share ...... so its not really upto Jenkins to decide PLUS if Swansea get relegated they will be back to 14,000 average crowds again !!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

As I have said in the past,swans have a big following but unlike scummdiff ther are less jobs and investment here,ther for pepole don't have money to go.Now that we are a prem team more pepole from around wales will start to follow(and yes many plastics ther but we all started someware I gess)anyway I think you will find more pepole are turning to us as you lot are just full of shit to be honest.20 years back when we were again the premier club of wales port toilet neath and so on were mainly bue,now its the other way round,we strugled to get 20 .000 agreed but times have changed and crowds accross the whole game have increased.So yes we sjould increase the stadium.And I remember before the fa cup and play offs you was not filling lego land each game,plus you keep on about the council owning the groud,well I think it works well the club is loved and is part of our city culture, keep grasping that's wha
t you good at.We just laugh at you. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 am

For a day out at Wembley yes............

for week in week out ...........not a facking chance............ :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:As I have said in the past,swans have a big following but unlike scummdiff ther are less jobs and investment here,ther for pepole don't have money to go.Now that we are a prem team more pepole from around wales will start to follow(and yes many plastics ther but we all started someware I gess)anyway I think you will find more pepole are turning to us as you lot are just full of shit to be honest.20 years back when we were again the premier club of wales port toilet neath and so on were mainly bue,now its the other way round,we strugled to get 20 .000 agreed but times have changed and crowds accross the whole game have increased.So yes we sjould increase the stadium.And I remember before the fa cup and play offs you was not filling lego land each game,plus you keep on about the council owning the groud,well I think it works well the club is loved and is part of our city culture, keep grasping that's wha

I think they can do it http://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/l/was ... 4Qod2252Wg theres is a washing machine sale here, so your peg buisiness will be booming ud be able to afford it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 am

There's no way Huw Jenkins would want to invest £15 million into anything. They've got to the Premiership on a comparative shoestring. Like most people from down West, he's tight as f**k with his money!! Plus the main factor is that it's not their stadium to work on anyway. It'll all be down to the council.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am

swansealad69 wrote:As I have said in the past,swans have a big following but unlike scummdiff ther are less jobs and investment here,ther for pepole don't have money to go.Now that we are a prem team more pepole from around wales will start to follow(and yes many plastics ther but we all started someware I gess)anyway I think you will find more pepole are turning to us as you lot are just full of shit to be honest.20 years back when we were again the premier club of wales port toilet neath and so on were mainly bue,now its the other way round,we strugled to get 20 .000 agreed but times have changed and crowds accross the whole game have increased.So yes we sjould increase the stadium.And I remember before the fa cup and play offs you was not filling lego land each game,plus you keep on about the council owning the groud,well I think it works well the club is loved and is part of our city culture, keep grasping that's wha

Ospreys , Ospreys , Ospreys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Couldnt give a flying f**k to be honest
I love the way huw jenkins bands these figures about if he had a head for numbers the mugs companys wouldnt have gone to the wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:34 am

I understood they would have to knock the Stadium down to increase its capacity. So i would be Guessing they would have to knock a percentage down then build new with new improved footings. How long would that take to do ? Could it be done in the close season ? Because it would knock the capacity down by Half, As i guess it would have to be the stand along the side that would have to be demolished. Any Jacks that would like to elaborate, and i have to agree they would be able to attract more than they did when they were last in the top flight. Say with a 30.000 Capacity they could fill it. Mainly with away fans i add.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am

COCK SUCKER :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 am

You said this in the 80s. Your crowds never increase at all excpet for the big games. It would not surprise me if the same happens again.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I have said in the past,swans have a big following but unlike scummdiff ther are less jobs and investment here,ther for pepole don't have money to go.

There is a reason Cardiff attracts investment and Swansea doesnt. :lol: The reason being Cardiff isn't full of gypo's and it's population consists of people who are worthy of employment. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

AMAC wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:As I have said in the past,swans have a big following but unlike scummdiff ther are less jobs and investment here,ther for pepole don't have money to go.

There is a reason Cardiff attracts investment and Swansea doesnt. :lol: The reason being Cardiff isn't full of gypo's and it's population consists of people who are worthy of employment. :ayatollah:

AND CARDIFF IS THEIR CAPITAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm

the jacks cant extend their stadium im pretty sure they've said before, well they can add 2k seats but thats it. and besides, ITS THE COUNCILS so huw needs to ask very nicely

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
AMAC wrote:

AND CARDIFF IS THEIR CAPITAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff attracts investment as it is closer to London. Don't foget Cardiff voted against the Welsh Assembley which then focused investment towards the city. Caerdydd isn't properly Welsh. Only people from Cardiff think it is. And possibly people from Monmouth.

Cardiff is the Capital of Wales. On paper. Ask people from North and West Wales what significance that actually has. It will be the same ask asking a Geordie about London

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

jENKO JUST SAID !!!! Depends on whether Swansea Council have the funds to extend because as everybody knows the Jacks dont even own their own ground.Because at the moment they couldnt even fill The Bessemer Hotel which only seats about 250. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

This is what you get when trying to type with 6 fingers on one hand and only half a brain!! I love it you scumsea town fans just come across as real idiots :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Wish you best of bad luck in the Premier league next season and I really hope you get smashed week in week out

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 pm

'Find' would be an appropriate word....

I don't think they can alter the rugby programme too much more to accommodate their fans going to the footie (loose term down there, obviously!! :lol: )

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 am

AMAC wrote:

Shut up you tool, and get your facts right...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

magicdaps wrote:
AMAC wrote:

Shut up you tool, and get your facts right...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

you can refer to gypos in the literal sense, or in the "slang" sense ie the poor, unwashed, inbred, gap tooth, people on benefits, low skilled work, penchant for diesel etc etc, all of which swansea beats the competition hands down.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 am

Scumdiff gets the investment because the assmbey whants to make you a real capitol.lol ffs you just roll off don't you,london paris moscow rome berlin maddrid cardiff.lolsounds so natural.get of your high horse ffs you are nothing more then a principality capitol and out side of this slag heep we call wales we are nothing,no one gives a toss,so get real you twats.ps and the ground can be increased,can't you read as the firtst post staited try reading it..plus if you don't care about us why do you post these things.(envy is a sin you know) :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 am

swansealad69 wrote:Scumdiff gets the investment because the assmbey whants to make you a real capitol.lol ffs you just roll off don't you,london paris moscow rome berlin maddrid cardiff.lolsounds so natural.get of your high horse ffs you are nothing more then a principality capitol and out side of this slag heep we call wales we are nothing,no one gives a toss,so get real you twats.ps and the ground can be increased,can't you read as the firtst post staited try reading it..plus if you don't care about us why do you post these things.(envy is a sin you know) :lol:

I'm envious of your education that's for sure.
Your penchant for language is wonderful.

:lol:

Go and fly your Union Jack you self loathing tosser, you're not wanted in Cymru.