Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saw Sean Connelly on his phone up the Vale just now.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Don't know if there's anything in this, but I saw Sean Connelly talking on his mobile up the Vale at around 5pm. Do those more in the know know if he's usually up the Vale that late? I'm wondering if there might be another medical going on today?

Re: Saw Sean Connelly on his phone up the Vale just now.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 pm

I sor him there at 1pm ish too but i guess that was normal. haha :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

That is quite late for them to be there.
I saw him on my way back from the gym just now, the players were just finishing in there about 2-30 when I arrived.
MM is still there too.
I didnt see anyone else though so aint claiming anything before someone slates me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

griff105 wrote:That is quite late for them to be there.
I saw him on my way back from the gym just now, the players were just finishing in there about 2-30 when I arrived.
MM is still there too.
I didnt see anyone else though so aint claiming anything before someone slates me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yep i with u there griff boi when i went in to gym conway walked past me and when i went out of the gym malky car still there he doing some good shifts fair play.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Cheers guys, interesting stuff, seems the squad have been up the Vale training for most of the day then. Malky and the staff seem to be really putting the players through it, good to hear! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

might have been ordering an indian?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

lewis91 wrote:might have been ordering an indian?

No way that Chopra is coming back.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

griff105 wrote:

:lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 pm

griff105 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't know if there's anything in this, but I saw Sean Connelly talking on his mobile up the Vale at around 5pm. Do those more in the know know if he's usually up the Vale that late? I'm wondering if there might be another medical going on today?

Sean takes his kids down there to the junior activities so he may have been there socially, as for Malky his car was still parked outside the City complex at 9 o'clock tonight when I passed, that's a hell of a long shift fair play.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Well I was wondering if a medical was taking place, and as others have pointed out, Malky's car was still up the Vale at 9pm tonight. Could this be the reason why? http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29000772/

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Jeff wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't know if there's anything in this, but I saw Sean Connelly talking on his mobile up the Vale at around 5pm. Do those more in the know know if he's usually up the Vale that late? I'm wondering if there might be another medical going on today?

Sean takes his kids down there to the junior activities so he may have been there socially, as for Malky his car was still parked outside the City complex at 9 o'clock tonight when I passed, that's a hell of a long shift fair play.

unless he staying in the hotel tho don't no if he got a house down here yet tho but still lets not put downer on the good news haha