Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Mackay - A Hornets View

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 pm

I asked some quick simple questions to a fan of Watford on our new manager in order to get an insight into our year. Its not much but good enough for an idea.

Here is the link

http://cardiffbluearmy.blogspot.com/201 ... -view.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky Mackay - A Hornets View

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Good work nathan,fairplay to you taking time out,in order to give us fans an insight of the good times ahead,i am positive about our new approach...we have had all the big names picking up huge wages.Time for the hungry,younger players to be given a platform to perform.Hope all the fans are patient,as i think it will take time for malky and the new approach to produce long term success.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Cheers Nathan, as usual always good on this kind of stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Good read :ayatollah:
Roll on next season.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Good read that, makes me even more excited. 33 Days till kick off. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 pm

gup-1 wrote:Good work nathan,fairplay to you taking time out,in order to give us fans an insight of the good times ahead,i am positive about our new approach...we have had all the big names picking up huge wages.Time for the hungry,younger players to be given a platform to perform.Hope all the fans are patient,as i think it will take time for malky and the new approach to produce long term success.

A good piece of work by Nathan and indeed it does look refreshing and optomistic for the new season. Sometme though these things can backfire. last season after all our signings I was confident we woud not go down but was sceptical about going up. Sadly I was proved right. This season I'm going to wait to after 10 games are played to see if I should be worried, ecstatic or just allow a rebuild for the season.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you for that ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 pm

cheers nathan, good Q+A's there. :ayatollah: