Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

routledge

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 am

i think routledge is a winner scores goals fast tricky and if city want to maximise chances of going up
"get routledge" he will get us up no sweat .

Re: routledge

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Had him before and he turned his back on us cos he wanted to move nearer his family in London. Fair enough you think, at least he's honest as he signed for QPR then around 6 months later he signed for Newcastle. He couldn't of been further away from London if he tried. No thanks, would rather Hal Robson-Kanu or Jobi McAnuff back, not some turncoat who'll jump at a move if you wave the pound signs at him.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:38 am

no we didnt want to pay his wages. we went for burke becauce he was cheaper.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:no we didnt want to pay his wages. we went for burke becauce he was cheaper.

I beg to differ Rob as I remember him saying he wanted the move back to London.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

oh apolgize my mistake

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

As previously stated I would take him back ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm

same. but we have given him alot s shit, and according to the bbc qpr back in for him

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:oh apolgize my mistake

Ah it don't matter whatever the reason was why he left. There's no doubting he's a quick tricky winger but I think his attitude needs to be questioned as I think he comes into the category of footballers who actually believe there better than they are, and believe their own hype. The type we saw quite a bit last season with the likes of Chopra, Bothroyd and Emmanuel-Thomas etc. Something we can do without this coming season, and I think Mackay wont have any big time charlies in his dressing room, unlike Jones who I think lost the dressing room in the last few months of the season by not laying down the law to the players and letting them get away with whatever they liked.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN HE GOT PROMOTED WITH NEWCASTLE HE GOT PROMOTED WITH QPR ITS NO COINCIDENCE IF THE MALAYSIANS WANT PREMIER THEY MUST SIGN ROUTLEDGE !!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Ino routledge is a cock but i would love him back at start fresh with cardiff hes fast and got a great ambition for goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm

I think the boy has bags of quality, would love him here, put Cowie in the middle with someone in the holding role with routledge out wide, goodwillie and a targetman on the books could be superb.