Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: celtic friendly 20th july

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:wasnt that 2 seasons ago when we first moved into the new stad ?

It was BUT that was the 22nd of July ( my birthday ) :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

mine too vintage...

may use this one as a sort of birthday excuse also.... even though its on a friday this yr/ :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Absolute vermin. I hate them as much as the Swansea scum. Wankers.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:wasnt that 2 seasons ago when we first moved into the new stad ?

It was BUT that was the 22nd of July ( my birthday ) :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

mine too vintage...

may use this one as a sort of birthday excuse also.... even though its on a friday this yr/ :ayatollah:

Ive booked the day off work and will be on the piss in Cardiff , also think that may be the day that Ridsdale is back in Cardiff Crown Court too , so have to see ? Im off to Vegas in 2 years time for the big 5 0 celebration :old: :old: :old:

Jacks v Celtic Aug 3rd ...... I'll be there :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 am

Celtic are playing the gypos

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

I dispise Celtic and its disgusting fans well most glasgolians utter scum. Almost as bad as the Irish

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 am

lagerlewis wrote:I dispise Celtic and its disgusting fans well most glasgolians utter scum. Almost as bad as the Irish

mate its only the Irish contingent amongst them that are vile , the Jocks and the Welsh are OK .

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
lagerlewis wrote:I dispise Celtic and its disgusting fans well most glasgolians utter scum. Almost as bad as the Irish

mate its only the Irish contingent amongst them that are vile , the Jocks and the Welsh are OK .

Yeah th scots are ok but most glasgolians i met seem abit scummy to me maybe just be the accent :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 pm

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-p ... -friendly/?

he could be right!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Its been confirmed on official ccfc site, no could be right about it

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Its been confirmed on official ccfc site, no could be right about it

mate im in a different time zone :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Ive got my tkts booked earlier today altho 1 seat is booked for somebody wearing green n white :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive got my tkts booked earlier today altho 1 seat is booked for somebody wearing green n white :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

how many $$'s is going to set me back? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Ive got my tkts booked earlier today altho 1 seat is booked for somebody wearing green n white :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

how many $$'s is going to set me back? :ayatollah:

They are £15 mate :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

We are off to the Swansea game too but those thieving twats want £25 for a ticket - not impressed by that :evil:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Fancy the Parma game more, to be honest :ayatollah: