Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look at what the other CCFC are saying!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/9 ... son-latest
Some mixed feeling amoungst their fans.
Don't know how much truth there is in this rumour but I wouldn't mind it happening but there again it could be agent talk to get a better deal, we shall see.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Look at what the other CCFC are saying!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

I'd love for us to sign that lad. Really rate him. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am

Zabier wrote:I'd love for us to sign that lad. Really rate him. :ayatollah:

Not if he's going to be another Jay and believe his agents hype!!

CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
please leave your egos at the door
Malky Mackay, true Leg!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am

Good player, needs to be brought down to earth if he comes here though seems as though his agent is stirring a bit. Has bags of potential and a very good signing if Mackay can handle him right.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 am

they really dont seem to rate him or care that hes going :\

plus from what ive seen of him, hes very similar to Don Cowie and i just feel that what weve been lacking for the past few seasons is a creative midfielder who can actually unlock defences, im fed up of having players like McPhail and Rae who score about a goal a season, if that in McPhail's case... trouble is where do we find a midfielder that can open up defences, i personally feel that if we played Koumas in the centre last season he could have done that, but for some reason, people seem to be dismissive of him as a central midfielder these days

and i dont really have any other suggestions i'll be honest, i just feel that Cowie and Gunarsson would be too similar

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:they really dont seem to rate him or care that hes going :\

plus from what ive seen of him, hes very similar to Don Cowie and i just feel that what weve been lacking for the past few seasons is a creative midfielder who can actually unlock defences, im fed up of having players like McPhail and Rae who score about a goal a season, if that in McPhail's case... trouble is where do we find a midfielder that can open up defences, i personally feel that if we played Koumas in the centre last season he could have done that, but for some reason, people seem to be dismissive of him as a central midfielder these days

and i dont really have any other suggestions i'll be honest, i just feel that Cowie and Gunarsson would be too similar

Is the Don Cowie you mention at all related to the Don Cowie who a) played wide a fair bit last season and b) was in double figures for assists for Watford?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

yeah cowie is a winger

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

There's better out there on a free than him and he's not as good as most are making him out to be!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 pm

hes a top player honestly. if we can sign him ill be happy. i hope the echo got something right. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 pm

meanwhile wrote:yeah cowie is a winger

Malky prefers him in the middle. But couldnt play him there
last season much cos he had a paper-thin squad