Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we a FEEDER CLUB for Celtic ???

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 am

In recent years it seems most of our dealings are with our celtic cousins up north, Loovens, Ledley and Matthews and now the cheeky fucks want to sign Bellamy from Man City BUTAllow him to train with us.
In my opinian this would be a bad move for City unless he was to train separetly, we all know Craig can be a massive influance on our team, but it's no good if he's not running out for us. If we want CB to train with us, sign him, didnt he say '' id play for nothing ' ??? Obviously he's not going to do that so ask him, what he wants.
So I say f**k off Celtic either cough up the 4million or look elsewhere. Stop using Cardiff City. Bellamy's a Bluebird.

Re: Are we a FEEDER CLUB for Celtic ???

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 pm

lips1 wrote:In recent years it seems most of our dealings are with our celtic cousins up north, Loovens, Ledley and Matthews and now the cheeky fucks want to sign Bellamy from Man City BUTAllow him to train with us.
In my opinian this would be a bad move for City unless he was to train separetly, we all know Craig can be a massive influance on our team, but it's no good if he's not running out for us. If we want CB to train with us, sign him, didnt he say '' id play for nothing ' ??? Obviously he's not going to do that so ask him, what he wants.
So I say f**k off Celtic either cough up the 4million or look elsewhere. Stop using Cardiff City. Bellamy's a Bluebird.

To be fair, Loovens was on loan, Ledley had Premiership clubs to pick from and so did Matthews (if you believe the rumours), Ledley and Matthews were touted as Hot Prospects and moved to Celtic with the opportunity to play in Europe which is more than most Premiership clubs could offer them.Bellamy isnt even our player aswell and he never stated he would play for free, the echo twisted his words to make it sound like that. Remember, he did say "Cardiff cant afford my wages" aswell so dont jump the gun there.