FAO Annis

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Just finished reading From shattered dreams to Wembley way

Fair play cracking read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

CardiffLAD wrote:Just finished reading From shattered dreams to Wembley way

Fair play cracking read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thankyou, Very much appreciated, what stood out the most, if you do not mind me asking ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Annis.

Where can I get a copy of Cardiff Fans through the years mate, was having trouble with PayPal earlier.

Wh Smith?

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I grew up with the City around this time
i was never really intrested off the pitch as i was allways young and only felt the excitement from what was going on on the actual field(not that much was hapening :lol: )
But reading about how far we have come and how hard it has been to get to where we are makes me realise how much of a truly remarkable club we are
Also to hear it from a fan itself paints the picture as you tell it exactly how it was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Annis.

Where can I get a copy of Cardiff Fans through the years mate, was having trouble with PayPal earlier.

Wh Smith?

:ayatollah:

Waterstones,Amazon, My Site and many local Newsagents :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

CardiffLAD wrote:I grew up with the City around this time
i was never really intrested off the pitch as i was allways young and only felt the excitement from what was going on on the actual field(not that much was hapening :lol: )
But reading about how far we have come and how hard it has been to get to where we are makes me realise how much of a truly remarkable club we are
Also to hear it from a fan itself paints the picture as you tell it exactly how it was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers, We really have come along way and I really believe We are a Special Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 pm

special isn't the word :lol: i can't think of many clubs that has had so many up's and downs as us with matters on and off the pitch. these sort of moments make you appreciate what we have at this club at this moment in time.
proud to be a city fan
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

lewis91 wrote:special isn't the word :lol: i can't think of many clubs that has had so many up's and downs as us with matters on and off the pitch. these sort of moments make you appreciate what we have at this club at this moment in time.
proud to be a city fan
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very True Lewis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: