Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Those french Youngsters we signed last season..

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

What happend to these have we still got them?

Re: Those french Youngsters we signed last season..

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I believe so, they're in the under 21's team; link below shows the squad for next season.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Academy18s/0,,10335~2384223,00.html

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 am

One of them was sent how because he was caught shop lifting no joke lads you couldnt make it up

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 am

intheknow wrote:One of them was sent how because he was caught shop lifting no joke lads you couldnt make it up

Really? Where was he lifting from?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

The pick and mix in the cinema lol honest what a clown

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 pm

intheknow wrote:The pick and mix in the cinema lol honest what a clown

You on the wind up? How did they know he played for City? Was he thick enough to be wearing a club tracksuit at the time?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

yannis drais =french striker took time to settle improved as the season went on last year . kevin saint-luce winger quick and agile who will also play for our under 21s next season our under 21s will be run by niel ardley next season working closely with other coaches . source todays echo terry phillips article :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Its no wind up mate some of the scholers were in the cinema and he got nicked pinching f*cking sweets what i heard tho he was abit of a bad egg anyway

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

intheknow wrote:Its no wind up mate some of the scholers were in the cinema and he got nicked pinching f*cking sweets what i heard tho he was abit of a bad egg anyway

What a dickhead, good riddance I say.