Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY and BELLERS "

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm

" MALKY and BELLERS "
NOT EVEN EVER MET YET .

Bells speaking to Man City,First.

Already spoke to City as you All know.

But will also again be Speaking to Celtic This week.

Re: " MALKY and BELLERS "

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 pm

As much as we all want Craig back, I don't think it's a disaster if he doesn't return. More money will be able to go towards financing other transfers, so it's not all bad.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 pm

In my opinion if bellers wants to play for us, he will

i hope he dose but i cant see it happening

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

It has to be up to him and the manager if he wants to come here, not the owners and CEO. I would not be comfortable if he was playing for Celtic on the weekend, but training for us in the week. I think we should keep our squad harmony just right, and keep everything that goes on in the camp, private. I wouldn't see any other club doing it for us. He either wants us, or he doesn't.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" MALKY and BELLERS "
NOT EVEN EVER MET YET .

When you say "not even ever met yet" you mean just with regard to this upcoming season's negotiations?
I assume you know that they played together at Norwich.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm

I'll sort it all out Wednesday morning when the lottery man brings me my £154 million. :old:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm

alexc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" MALKY and BELLERS "
NOT EVEN EVER MET YET .

When you say "not even ever met yet" you mean just with regard to this upcoming season's negotiations?
I assume you know that they played together at Norwich.

Yes of course, regarding Bells signing for us :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Surely Celtic is CB39's last resort. It seems weird to state publicly so many times that he wanted to come home and be with his family in Cardiff and the next season to join Celtic and be on and off a plane every few days to Scotland. He may as well sign for Feyenoord.

If CCFC pay the money to Man City I believe he'd prefer to play for us and If, as reported, Malky has money to spend why not just buy the fella and be done with it?

CB39 - True Cardiff legend whatever happens.
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm

everyone keeps on about bellamy coming back this season but if he haven even spoken to malkay yet how do we know that he s wanted at the club????????all i know bellamy himself stated that the only team he would play for next season would be cardiff city if mancity didnt want him and i also believe he said he would be prepared to play fo free,am i right?????????,so if he does sign for celtic its down to either cardiff didnt want him or bellers being full of shit

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I love how much heart Bellamy plays with. Easily my favourite city player of all time for that reason. I hope to god he re signs for us!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 pm

i don't want Bellamy back personally.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 pm

thanks for the info.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

The Guardian seem to think he's more likely to go Celtic as well! :cry: :ayatollah:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ig-bellamy