Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Derry????

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 67,00.html

Surely he's been the player we've missed for the past few seasons. Never rated him too highly but he was awsome for QPR last season and exactly the type of ball winner we need in midfield. If Palace are after him, we should be in there too. Derry alongside Cowie would be a superb midfield.

Thoughts??

Re: Sean Derry????

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Totally agree.

He is also a very good passer of the ball which people aren't that quick to give him credit for, as they think he's a tough-tackling ball-winner only !

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 am

Not to sure... at 33 I think we could get a decent player for the future but he is free I assume ?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 am

RyanYdwI wrote:Not to sure... at 33 I think we could get a decent player for the future but he is free I assume ?

I think he proved that, at 33, he still looks a very good player at this level and, on a 2 year contract, he would be a great signing

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am

Get him in and make him captain if available! He is just what we have been missing. An old head with plenty of experience at this level and loves to mix it up!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

please please please MM go and get him!! we need experiance as well as youth in our side...would be ideal in front of the back four!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: