Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No family stand tickets available??

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Just been online to try and buy tickets for me and the 2 boys for several games (Donny, Leicester, Forest and BarnsleY). No tickets available in family stand. Same for all games that are on sale.

Not being funny but this pisses me off- i can't justify a season ticket as i live too far away to get to evening games. Clubs are only able to sell 90% of available tickets to season tickets so surely there should be 10% of family stand available.

Looks like away games only for me next season.......

Re: No family stand tickets available??

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I had this problem last season, phoned the ticket office and asked if they could sell me 4 tickets together somewhere else in the ground for the same price as the family stand and they did. Worth asking the question fella.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just been online to try and buy tickets for me and the 2 boys for several games (Donny, Leicester, Forest and BarnsleY). No tickets available in family stand. Same for all games that are on sale.

Not being funny but this pisses me off- i can't justify a season ticket as i live too far away to get to evening games. Clubs are only able to sell 90% of available tickets to season tickets so surely there should be 10% of family stand available.

get tickets singularly,im sure you will find seats together in the ground,if you cant buy 3 together but you can get 2,i am more than willing to get you a ticket in my name if any problems :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am

they have been on sale for about 10 days mind gareth :(

do as krab says as theres always seats together where familys aint turned up

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just been online to try and buy tickets for me and the 2 boys for several games (Donny, Leicester, Forest and BarnsleY). No tickets available in family stand. Same for all games that are on sale.

I feel for you mate....particularly when the stand will be quarter empty for the start, half empty after haf time and 90% empty after 80 minutes!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Gareth, try ringing the ticket office. I bet they will sort you out.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

i have an adult and two child tickets in the family stand and am on holiday for the barnsley game, if i gave you my fan numbers i can't see why the club can't sell you my seats for that game?