Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: T Shirt Design

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Well impressed with your Designs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Cheers Annis really appreciate the feedback mate. Put my heart, soul and love for city into the designs - cant wait to be able to show everyone the real thing!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

12thMan wrote:Cheers Annis really appreciate the feedback mate. Put my heart, soul and love for city into the designs - cant wait to be able to show everyone the real thing!

When Finished, I will make them a Sticky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
12thMan wrote:Cheers Annis really appreciate the feedback mate. Put my heart, soul and love for city into the designs - cant wait to be able to show everyone the real thing!

When Finished, I will make them a Sticky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, your an absolute LEGEND mate. You have no idea how much this means to me!!! :D :D :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Chris,

Just realised its you, these are really good mate, didnt realis eyou had hidden talents :D

Id be well up for a Phil Stant or Jimmy Gilligan

NIce One

Its Haines by the way

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 pm

arsenals 1927 keeper dan lewis losing control of the ball before it goes into the net! .... to be honest id love a t-shirt of tony evans my first cardiff city hero!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Chris,

Just realised its you, these are really good mate, didnt realis eyou had hidden talents :D

NIce One

Its Haines by the way

Hainsey! How you doing mate? I know that Thommo & Ritchie post on here too but I don't know what name his goes by...

AHERNE - That is an excellent idea for a design and exactly the type of thing I've been looking to do. The Arsenal 1927 idea is something that I think is very original and veyr different - I LOVE IT!!!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm

There you go Chief :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm

awesome shot of the flare.... was in lower grandstand a block that day...

some great t-shirt designs and ideas! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Earnie one would prob sell very well this season!!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 pm

12thMan wrote:
Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Chris,

NIce One

Its Haines by the way

Hainsey! How you doing mate? I know that Thommo & Ritchie post on here too but I don't know what name his goes by...

AHERNE - That is an excellent idea for a design and exactly the type of thing I've been looking to do. The Arsenal 1927 idea is something that I think is very original and veyr different - I LOVE IT!!!

this is the image i like, but i`d just use the image of the goalkeeper. who as we all know was a welshman! ... although len davies the cardiff player in the photo is our all-time top scorer.
ARSENALlewisD.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Really appreciate those pictures both. They would make perfect designs and they've definately planted a seed in my head. Hopefully can turn them into a design in the future and will not forget that you guys came up with the fantastic concept!

Blackwood_Blue - thanks for the feedback mate. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm

12thMan wrote:
perko84 wrote:dont know if you could manage to do it but how about a team photo of fans favourites over the years combining players from 70's,80's,90's up till now.

you could do a poll for ultimate team?????

Hi Perko,

It'd be really difficult to do one for the 70's and 80's as it's hard to find decent quality images from that era.

The 90's could be a possibility though - depending on if I can dig up decent enough pictures.

I love the idea of an Ultimate team - one voted for by all of us. Not sure how it would actually look though, did you have a picture in your head of it mate?

yeh i had an image in my head but like you said would be hard.

but the image i had would be a team photo in front of the bob bank and maybe super impose the players heads over the originals