Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

T Shirt Design

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey everybody!

I'm almost at the end of producing my range of Cardiff City T-Shirts and have one screen left to play with!

I've done 10 designs in total and within a couple of weeks, I'll be ready to start selling them!

I don't know what to do with my final screen, but I want to make an absolute cracker of a design out of it.

So I thought I'd ask you guys!

What type of Cardiff design would you like to see on a T-Shirt? If I end up using the design, I'll send you the real thing as a thankyou. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here is a history of what I've been doing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39280

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42722

Re: T Shirt Design

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm

silhouette of earnie either doing a flip or singing into the microphone >>>>>> (check avatar)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Chopra holding a Vodka Bottle. With the words "Whats that disappeared over that Hill its his Career"

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

inside of ninian park floodlit.im sure joncandy put a few images on here check with him. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm

eighty_8 - Good idea mate, if he resigns for us I'll defo be doing an Earnie "Legends" one.

Nuclear Blue - When I first started doing mt designs I actually had a Chopra design, thank f**k I never ended up wasting any money on making the T Shirts! That was a close shave!

hirwaunbluebird - Love this idea mate, got lots of pictures of Ninian Park and they are all art in themselves. Got a couple of designs already that incorporate elements of Ninian Park - but none from inside the stadium, I think I'm defo going to have to get my thinking cap on and put something together. Cheers mate!

Cheers guys I appreciate the ideas, keep them coming. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Defintely a Ninian Park one :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

robin friday with the fingers up is a must !

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Daya wrote:robin friday with the fingers up is a must !

yes yes yes this defiantly

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Cheers guys.

Already done a Robin Friday design. Decided to go with Kavanagh, Bellamy, Phil Stant and Robin Friday for my "Legends" range to try and cover 4 different generations of city fans. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

My personal favourite is Kavanagh as he always gave us 110% and I'll never forget him playing for Wigan against us when he had an open goal and an easy chance to score. Instead of scoring in front of the grange end, he laid it off for someone else.

They just don't make players like they used to. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 am

Spirit of '58 already made one of theses.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 am

Thats cool. My designs are a lot different to Spirit of 58 designs though. We use different techniques to produce our T Shirts.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 am

12thMan wrote:Thats cool. My designs are a lot different to Spirit of 58 designs though. We use different techniques to produce our T Shirts.

i think your designs are quality.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 am

Got to be Keenor lifting the Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 am

BELLAMY CELEBRATING THE WINNER AGAINST THE JACKS?? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 am

Daya - Nice one mate, really appreciate that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ned - Cracking idea mate, defo want to pull this off and make it a special one. Maybe with some silver and metallic blue ink or something! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PTBluebird85 - Top idea mate, already got that design. Great minds think alike and all that!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

PTBluebird85 wrote:BELLAMY CELEBRATING THE WINNER AGAINST THE JACKS?? :ayatollah:

this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am

the flare from spurs at home at ninian on a white tshirt would look good. me and my brothers started designing tshirts a few years ago but never got round to producing them to sell.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:35 am

a horse with no name wrote:the flare from spurs at home at ninian on a white tshirt would look good. me and my brothers started designing tshirts a few years ago but never got round to producing them to sell.

That picture is class mate!

Loving that, your right it'd make a great design.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am

Eddie Johnson scoring his first goal. And in the background the City fans going nuts. With the slogan we saw Eddie score :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 am

Gotta be said there's some f*cking brilliant ideas above love the bellers one and the grange end flare :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 am

12thMan wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:the flare from spurs at home at ninian on a white tshirt would look good. me and my brothers started designing tshirts a few years ago but never got round to producing them to sell.

We were goin to have the slogan apparently flares are back in we've got loads of designs we looked at all to do with citybut we never produced them.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am

Just a faded image of a random fan doing the Ayatollah. I think it would really tap into the every man supporter. It would symbolise so much more.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

U got a pic of the Robin Friday one??

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Nuclearblue - Would love to do an Eddie one mate, but not sure it would sell that well!

Zabier - Thats a really good idea mate, got a picture in my head of how that may look now and it's something I've not thought of doing before. Appreciate that mate.

CCFCSmart - Haven't got any pics at the moment mate but they will be on sale with 2-3 weeks. ;) :ayatollah: ;)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 pm

12thMan wrote:

Cracking pic. Never saw it from that angle before. It looked great from the Bob Bank that day, there was already an atmosphere on the go when that happened, really got everyone on their toes!!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I been looking at loads of youtube videos recently, trying to find clips of football matches with amazing atmospheres.

I knew flares were used a lot in some countries. But nothing prepared me for the "Pyro" shows the Greek Ultras put on. Its insane!

Search for it on youtube and you'll see what I mean...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

cheers mate looking forward to seeing the finished product. vids on youtube are amazing

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

dont know if you could manage to do it but how about a team photo of fans favourites over the years combining players from 70's,80's,90's up till now.

you could do a poll for ultimate team?????

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

perko84 wrote:dont know if you could manage to do it but how about a team photo of fans favourites over the years combining players from 70's,80's,90's up till now.

you could do a poll for ultimate team?????

Hi Perko,

It'd be really difficult to do one for the 70's and 80's as it's hard to find decent quality images from that era.

The 90's could be a possibility though - depending on if I can dig up decent enough pictures.

I love the idea of an Ultimate team - one voted for by all of us. Not sure how it would actually look though, did you have a picture in your head of it mate?