Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

We are getting closer on a decision on what's gona happen with me.don't know myself yet by the way at this moment.thats all Info i can give.

That's what earnie just tweeted on twitter, thought I would pass it on :ayatollah: :D

Re: Earnie

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:We are getting closer on a decision on what's gona happen with me.don't know myself yet by the way at this moment.thats all Info i can give.

That's what earnie just tweeted on twitter, thought I would pass it on :ayatollah: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 pm

One of Earnies'nearest and dearest relatives was in my pub at the weekend. Earnie has told his family that he's definitely leaving Forest. Just a case of where too

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 pm

CityGent wrote:One of Earnies'nearest and dearest relatives was in my pub at the weekend. Earnie has told his family that he's definitely leaving Forest. Just a case of where too

west ham prob they offer him stupid wages

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Well I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what offers he gets and what he decides to do..... and hopefully he'll decide to come home :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:08 pm

I hope he comes back to us. Only thing to ever let him down was his first touch.

Lethal at this level and always gives 100%

Anyone remember the hat trick he scored for us at Notts Forest away years ago?

We were expected to go there and get smashed and we ended up being 3-0 up at half time!!!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:08 pm

he is signing for west ham one of his closets friends mentioned it on weekend big wages

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Dont think he's in MM plans tbh !

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Dont think he's in MM plans tbh !

No I don't think he is either unfortunately but I guess we'll find out soon enough :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 pm

i hope he comes back it reminds of the old days

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:
RyanYdwI wrote:Dont think he's in MM plans tbh !

No I don't think he is either unfortunately but I guess we'll find out soon enough :ayatollah:

Agreed would like to see him here believe he has unfinished buisness !