Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy ain't coming back.........

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm

This is just my personal opinion but i think we just got accept the fact that we can't afford him last season was a dream come true for us all seeing him in cardiff colours also he did'nt exactly set the championship alight did he maybe that was due to alot of the wasters he had around him (we all know who they are so i won't mention names) even if we had the money to buy him from man city don't you think that money would be better spent on good up and coming talent and build for the future commercially bellers was a hugh success for us but i think forking out a transfer fee for him is not good business on saying all that id love man city to terminate his contract and he comes to us on a free :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy ain't coming back.........

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I think you may well be right I am not sure that the club want him back as well and only base that on that I heard he was not popular with the players I would love to see him back and showing the same passion as last year

Re: Bellamy ain't coming back.........

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Good post, agree on the transfer subject but I believe he did set the championship alight was a match winning player ! :ayatollah: