Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First Time Poster

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Been following this forum for a while now and thought it was time to join in the fun :), looking forward to having a good old banter with you all and discussing and speculating everything about the greatest football team in the world.

P.S- Hasn't MM been a breath of fresh air :ayatollah: :D :D

Re: First Time Poster

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:Been following this forum for a while now and thought it was time to join in the fun :), looking forward to having a good old banter with you all and discussing and speculating everything about the greatest football team in the world.

Another one - Welcome Bluebird Steve :ayatollah:

welcome on board Stephen! :ayatollah:

Bluebird_steve wrote:Been following this forum for a while now and thought it was time to join in the fun :), looking forward to having a good old banter with you all and discussing and speculating everything about the greatest football team in the world.

Must of heard about the members only updates :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Welcome aboard, 1000% a breath of FRESH OF AIR Compared to DJ :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:33 pm

another new poster must be mm effect or annis has put buy one get one free on his books :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:another new poster must be mm effect or annis has put buy one get one free on his books :lol:

:lol: ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Welcome on board please contribute to the forums top thread - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5533&start=0 :lol: :lol: :lol: - hope your over 18 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Hiya fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:another new poster must be mm effect or annis has put buy one get one free on his books :lol:

:lol: well there's definitely the mm effect and that I only just found out about this forum over the weekend and to be honest I could hardly keep off it :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:

:lol: well there's definitely the mm effect and that I only just found out about this forum over the weekend and to be honest I could hardly keep off it :D :ayatollah:

yes annis is my mrs worse enemy to be quite honest can't keep off this dam site ha ha

welcome on board tho good laugh watch out of that merlin tho he try chat you up

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:43 pm

welcome on board tho good laugh watch out of that merlin tho he try chat you up[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome......and the warning :ayatollah: :o

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:welcome on board tho good laugh watch out of that merlin tho he try chat you up

Thanks for the welcome......and the warning :ayatollah: :o[/quote]

i am only teasing about merlin :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:47 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Bluebird_steve wrote:welcome on board tho good laugh watch out of that merlin tho he try chat you up

Thanks for the welcome......and the warning :ayatollah: :o

i am only teasing about merlin :lol:[/quote]

Yeah,thought as much :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome. My first post was about ten minutes ago!
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 pm

NickPenarth wrote:Welcome. My first post was about ten minutes ago!
:ayatollah:

Yeah just seen that, welcome aboard as well, seems like a good group on here :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 am

Welcome ! :ayatollah: