Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Andrew Taylor passed medical all done!!!! "

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 pm

RichBluebird wrote:Welcome to Cardiff Andrew Taylor. I hope you do well for us and make that left back position your own. My only worry is from the negative comments written by some Boro fans on the Sky Sports Football page. Have a read of the link and see what you think, they don't really rate him and most are happy he's gone. :o
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 44,00.html

Yes, they don't like his swagger .... a professional footballer with a swagger? :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 pm

i like Taylors style....reading his interview sounds like he turned up with his work clothes, looking forward to starting first thing Tuesday Morning......welcome My Friend i hope you Shine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 pm

alexc wrote:
RichBluebird wrote:Welcome to Cardiff Andrew Taylor. I hope you do well for us and make that left back position your own. My only worry is from the negative comments written by some Boro fans on the Sky Sports Football page. Have a read of the link and see what you think, they don't really rate him and most are happy he's gone. :o
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 44,00.html

Yes, they don't like his swagger .... a professional footballer with a swagger? :lol:

Yeah that bit did make me smile. I wonder are they just posting negative comments about him cos there bitter he's left them for us or are they actually right in what there saying? All I've heared about him before reading this post has been good, and I trust Mackay's judgement but still a cause for concern for me in case he does turn out to be rubbish or 'have a swagger' like so many of last seasons flops who failed to live up to the expectations.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Andrew Taylor seems a very good signing, especially on a free!

Let's hope the Malkaysians keep up the good work and recruit lots of new players that are right for our club! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Merlin wrote:Am I being thick in thinking if there was enough evidence that he's actually sexually assaulted a young woman he would already be locked up and on the SOR? How long ago was this alleged rape ffs?

Without wanting to 'second guess' potential evidence, I was recently told that the issue is often that the CPS are fearful of 'dropping' a case involving sexual assault even if the evidence is 'flimsy' because of the fear of the accused (rightly or wrongly) later going on to coomeit further offences which ARE proved and which MIGHT have been prevented in the first place

I suppose (though I emphasise I don't KNOW) that it's a case of 'we tried' even if twelve just men (and women) straight and true find there is no case to answer

Anyone 'in the know' legally to confirm/deny this occurence??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 am

Should of started a goodwillie thread on that question mate :ayatollah: