Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

earnshaw.............

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

what the hell is happening with rob earnshaw, he's obviously had talks with forest & hasnt agreed anything so what are we waiting for ????????????????

Have we got any news on this ?????

because we seem to be dragging our feet with strikers, even if we do sign goodwillie!!

Re: earnshaw.............

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Be patient. Malky may not want him, as he doesn't see him as the right choice for the club. Still over a month til the start of the season, plenty of time to bring in players. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 pm

thats fair enough but by that time all the descent players out there on a free will be snapped up by other clubs & we will then have to buy players & by the looks of things the club dont want spend that much, i.e bellamy, then we will have to dip into the loan market!! just my opinion!!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 pm

brewer918 wrote:thats fair enough but by that time all the descent players out there on a free will be snapped up by other clubs & we will then have to buy players & by the looks of things the club dont want spend that much, i.e bellamy, then we will have to dip into the loan market!! just my opinion!!

i agree that the longer we take the less frees are out there...but earnshaw almost certainly isnt in malkays imeadiate plans right now as im sure he would of signed. if he isnt a bluebird by friday i dont think he will be

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Agreed i'll give him till friday or I think he's out of question.