Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if true,craig bellamy cant not play for celtic and

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm

train with us,sorry but he can be a great motivator but at the same time he could ruin our camp,sorry if he choses to play for celtic then he trains with celtic,this is all according to the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if true,craig bellamy cant not play for celtic and

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Completely agree 100% and I don't think malky is the sort to want outsiders in the camp if they aren't part of the team.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 pm

to be fair alot of players in the past have trained with other clubs...

i think we should be entitled to some sort of compensation from celtic for him using our facilities however, lets not get spiteful and say you cant train if u wont sign for us because we all know he would if he could. i personalyl think he would be a great addition to train witht he team :)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

FFS grow up mun and stop behaving like spoilt little children. Do you honestly think that having Bellamy train with us would be bad. Knowing what he is like he would be a complete professional and still contribute in training. Any connection with the club can only be a good thing and hopefully will lead to him taking up a coaching job with us when he retires.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

jezzy666 wrote:to be fair alot of players in the past have trained with other clubs...

i think we should be entitled to some sort of compensation from celtic for him using our facilities however, lets not get spiteful and say you cant train if u wont sign for us because we all know he would if he could. i personalyl think he would be a great addition to train witht he team :)

i do agree,and it honestly was not said out of spite,but bellamy has the abillity to upset people and imagine what damage he could do at our camp while not actually playing for us,sorry but this just cant happen :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

i dont think its ideal if he trained with us, but i certainly think the plus side is much greater. he has grown up, he is very passionate about cardiff and all his youth projects. he has the potential to turn his rep around to being something great for the sport, atleast for welsh football. he is a pleasure to have involved with the club !!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:FFS grow up mun and stop behaving like spoilt little children. Do you honestly think that having Bellamy train with us would be bad. Knowing what he is like he would be a complete professional and still contribute in training. Any connection with the club can only be a good thing and hopefully will lead to him taking up a coaching job with us when he retires.

yes i do know what he is like,just ask naylor,and its not about growing up,at 47 i think ive done that,i would be only to happy to have bellamy as a coach or a player,but not just here to train :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 pm

krab wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:to be fair alot of players in the past have trained with other clubs...

i do agree,and it honestly was not said out of spite,but bellamy has the abillity to upset people and imagine what damage he could do at our camp while not actually playing for us,sorry but this just cant happen :ayatollah:

I've said the same on a couple of threads, why should he train with us if he's not playing for us ????

If he doesn't sign he is nothing to do with us, either he plays and trains here or plays and trains at Celtic, the choice is his !!!

Hopefully here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but if not the wages money will come in handy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Who cares now anyway! We'll sign him for FREE next season anyway! ;) I think we can manage without him for a year! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 pm

According to reports in the Daily Record today Celtic will only pay Bellamy 40% of his wages which is not a bit difference from Cardiff's 30k a week if these reports are true and Rangers have already admitted they cancer compete financialy with us why would he go to Celtic

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 pm

The whole scenario dosen't make any sence to me. Seeing as it's the Echo reporting it I am going to take this news with a pinch of salt.

Bellamy flying up to Scotland every weekend, while training in Cardiff all week in all honesty sounds stupid to all partys involved.

I think it just typical boring non factual lazy journalism by the Echo again.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

[quote="krab"]train with us,sorry but he can be a great motivator but at the same time he could ruin our camp,sorry if he choses to play for celtic then he trains with celtic,this is all according to the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote.
So you would like to have as a player or a coach but don't want him to train with us. For god's sake mun why would he cause any more problems in camp by training with us than he could as a player or a coach.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Bellamy could quite easily just get noormal membership of the Vale Gym and train with his mates and his physio and
some local club such as Bridgend or Merthyr would gladly let him train with them .

I certainly wont want to help Celtic after they have robbed our players for/ f/all

Im sure Lennon just said train in Cardiff not at Cardiff

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Not up for helping Celtic nothing personal to Bellers just celtic are raiding our club as it is !

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
krab wrote:train with us,sorry but he can be a great motivator but at the same time he could ruin our camp,sorry if he choses to play for celtic then he trains with celtic,this is all according to the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote.
So you would like to have as a player or a coach but don't want him to train with us. For god's sake mun why would he cause any more problems in camp by training with us than he could as a player or a coach.

i think you are deluded MUN :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

krab wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:
krab wrote:train with us,sorry but he can be a great motivator but at the same time he could ruin our camp,sorry if he choses to play for celtic then he trains with celtic,this is all according to the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote.

i think you are deluded MUN :D

Just realistic butt!