Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodie delayed.............

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Legal matter has reared it's head end of week should be resolved BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Re: Goodie delayed.............

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

about the transfer or his court case?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Court case, transfer details all agreed.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Any time scale?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Is it still two medicals today then or just the one? Cheers Bob :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Taylor done, Bradshaw next ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Taylor done, Bradshaw next ;)

whose Bradshaw? :lol: what about this Oster rumour?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

whose Bradshaw? :lol: what about this Oster rumour?

Shrewsbury Town striker, 19 years old..

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Looks promising.. West Ham were after him last year.

LINK - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1273312/West-Ham-target-Shrewsbury-wonderkid-Tom-Bradshaw-Shrews-eye-Paul-Ince-boss.html

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

i think its all going down hill :( goodies not going to sign and we are going to sign some kid thats no ones heard off. Not blaming the kid but i was hoping we was going to sign some well known players. but if hes cheap then its back up.

some one please tell me something good is going to happen this week :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Not exactly "reared it's head", more a case of plastered all over the media for 6 months. Have the club just noticed there could be a problem? :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Bob just bn told exactly the same thing that you have posted regarding Goodwillie. Deal all agreed but club waiting for some clarity over court case.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:Bob just bn told exactly the same thing that you have posted regarding Goodwillie. Deal all agreed but club waiting for some clarity over court case.

which court case is this now im really confused. ive read the rape one could take a year. i didnt think it would take that long but thats what i read.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 pm

What does clarity over a court case actually mean?

I'm guessing they want guarantees that he won't be banged up after paying £2m for him, but how can you get that guarantee until the case is heard?

I'm imagining DG sat at an interrogation table and MM and GJ playing good cop, bad cop to find the facts for themselves! :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:50 pm

So is Tom Bradshaw having a medical today? Or just Taylor? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

So his Tom Bradshaw having a medical today? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i think its all going down hill :( goodies not going to sign and we are going to sign some kid thats no ones heard off. Not blaming the kid but i was hoping we was going to sign some well known players. but if hes cheap then its back up.

some one please tell me something good is going to happen this week :lol:

Well known players don't always turn out to be good signings. It's all about attitude and committment just as much as ability. If young unknown players show the right attitude and give 100% every game then they will do for me.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

I always get nervous whenever a deal becomes protracted. Keep thinking we are going to lose out. I am really looking forward to getting Goodwillie, dont want to lose him.
:? :? :?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Legal matter has reared it's head end of week should be resolved BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

What if he is found to be guilty....?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

so im guessing im gonna be going to work in a hour and come home to these 2 players being confirmed?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:so im guessing im gonna be going to work in a hour and come home to these 2 players being confirmed?

i dont think so on goodwillie. i think taylor will be confirmed this evening and i think bob would of thought good willie too bt the court case seemed to put him off this idea..

i think bradshaw is a few days away if theres any truth in it

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Bob actually confirming Bradshaw that gives me some positivity !