Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hope we dont pay to much for bellers

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

ive heard tonight that hes available for 2 or 3 million i hope we dont pay that sort of money for him on top of his wages i know they will be reduced but i hope the club will be sensible over it.

Re: hope we dont pay to much for bellers

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

I read today in the Sunday Mirror (the welsh version) that we might be putting in a bid of 3 million whilst offering wages of £30,000 p/w. Granted it came from the Mirror, but is there anything in this or is it way off the mark???

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 am

supercraig039 wrote:I read today in the Sunday Mirror (the welsh version) that we might be putting in a bid of 3 million whilst offering wages of £30,000 p/w. Granted it came from the Mirror, but is there anything in this or is it way off the mark???

i think that amount and wages are way to much. i would love to see bellers back but not on those wages id rather the club keep a cap on wages to keep everyone around the same

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 am

I'd say that's a pretty good deal for us and I'd be more than happy for that to go through. One thing we have to recognise is that TG and VT have done very little wrong on the finance side so far and I think that if this deal is true then they will have done their homework :ayatollah:

No longer are we a club lead by a someone (PR) who couldn't care lees about what we spent as long as it looked good :twisted: The Malaysians will be protecting their investment (and that is now quite significant) and therefore if they sanction this deal then that's good enough for me :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am

piledriver64 wrote:I'd say that's a pretty good deal for us and I'd be more than happy for that to go through. One thing we have to recognise is that TG and VT have done very little wrong on the finance side so far and I think that if this deal is true then they will have done their homework :ayatollah:

No longer are we a club lead by a someone (PR) who couldn't care lees about what we spent as long as it looked good :twisted: The Malaysians will be protecting their investment (and that is now quite significant) and therefore if they sanction this deal then that's good enough for me :ayatollah:

i agree after have sam hammam and ridsdales financial disasters its nice that we have investors who are not silly.
i trust the malaysians on spending and malky on his signings so lets wait and see :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 am

positive news if what youve read comes true.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Im sure the Malaysians will do all that they can to get Bellers back in a city shirt, if it doesnt happen then the deal will not be right for the club. But i really feel that they will push the boat out for him and do all they can. We'll just have to wait and see, dont think we'll have to wait too long. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:35 pm

i dont think bellamy will take much as in wages. i believe if we offered him 10k a week he would accept it. its the transfer fee thats the problem!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Man City want him off their wage structure, Bellers has said he wont play for anyone apart from us or Man City. So surely a cheeky bid of around £3mil should do the trick. Wish it was that simple. :)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Celtic is on the cards by the looks... :roll: