Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rangers fans having a go at us

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

It seems more like a Cardiff fan having a go at Rangers. Why is this Cardiff fan making the effort to go on a Rangers board and tell them theres more to football than the OF. Irony much?? :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

^Anti Welsh by rangers fans no change can't see why welsh support them.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Rangers? Do you mean QPR ? :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:^Anti Welsh by rangers fans no change can't see why welsh support them.

Talking of irony, you're a Celtic fan!! Can I just ask why you've yot an Argentinian flag as your avatar? Meant to ask ages ago, but kept forgetting.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 am

why do celtic and rangers fans think there better than championship teams :?: as far as a can re-call the best sighning of the two last season was commons from derby A MID TABLE CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:^Anti Welsh by rangers fans no change can't see why welsh support them.

Unless you're Scottish, why actively support any Scottish side?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 am

Although i couldnt give a shit about the old firm, it will Be nice to see celtic run away with that league this coming season.. Rangers are a horible club with horible fans!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 am

agree out of the 2 i like celtic the best

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 am

Eddie May wrote:http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=780&fid=289&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117043309 :lol:

I enjoyed this post by one of the buckfast boys on there:-

"Goodwillie would love to visit the likes of Donnie Rovers,Barnsley and Peterboro.."

Yes he would, beats going to inverness, st mirren, motherwell, st johnston etc etc

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 am

They're not fans, they're just a thick deluded bunch of brain dead divvies and I'm surprised they can find the "on" button on their (probably stolen) computers.

Everyone with a brain cell knows the Championship is a superior league and yet you've got some numpty on there saying Hearts would give us all a game.
I'm sorry.... who?

Honestly, the Old Bigots are such a waste of energy.

Oh, and PhatFrog, your signature is factually incorrect and offends me greatly ;) :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

cityone wrote:
Eddie May wrote:http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=780&fid=289&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117043309 :lol:

I enjoyed this post by one of the buckfast boys on there:-

"Goodwillie would love to visit the likes of Donnie Rovers,Barnsley and Peterboro.."

Yes he would, beats going to inverness, st mirren, motherwell, st johnston etc etc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

this is how much i care bout rangers fans having a go at us..............................*yawn*

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:38 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:They're not fans, they're just a thick deluded bunch of brain dead divvies and I'm surprised they can find the "on" button on their (probably stolen) computers.

Everyone with a brain cell knows the Championship is a superior league and yet you've got some numpty on there saying Hearts would give us all a game.
I'm sorry.... who?

Oh, and PhatFrog, your signature is factually incorrect and offends me greatly ;) :lol:

Which part? I suppose the Cardiff one is subjctive, but Rangera have won more domestic titles than any other team in the world.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:They're not fans, they're just a thick deluded bunch of brain dead divvies and I'm surprised they can find the "on" button on their (probably stolen) computers.

I'm sorry.... who?

Which part? I suppose the Cardiff one is subjctive, but Rangera have won more domestic titles than any other team in the world.

The implication being that that's as a result of competition. The SPL is not that. Would you consider Rosenborg a successful club solely on account of winning their tinpot league a few times? I wouldn't.

The reality is that there are clubs who have won football competitions more times than Rangers FC - by your logic, therefore, they cannot be the most successful club in the world. And they are not.

Cardiff as it happens, are the most successful Welsh club. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Regardless of the fact that you believe "tin pot" leagues dont count....the fact of the matter is Rangers have won more domestic league titles than anyone else in the world. Find me another team who has won as many domestic trophies as Rangers.

They may not have won the most European trophies. :oops: But technically they ARE the most successful team in the world who have won more trophies than anyone else.

By YOUR logic, Liverpool are the most successful English team....

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Although i couldnt give a shit about the old firm, it will Be nice to see celtic run away with that league this coming season.. Rangers are a horible club with horible fans!

while celtic have got a repectable well rounded support........... give me a break

FAO Phat Frog

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Just for the record it was a general Scottish Message Board and not a Rangers Message Board as claimed by Phat Frog in his first post. :ayatollah: