Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNBELIEVABLE STUFF

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 pm

CHRIST THERE ARE SOME STUPID PEOPLE WHO POST ON THE INTERNET :roll:

They have serious trouble reading threads and basic sentences without becoming confused and somehow managing to change the actual story. :lol:

Must be very young children cause I could not see adults doing that ;)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE STUFF

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:CHRIST THERE ARE SOME STUPID PEOPLE WHO POST ON THE INTERNET :roll:

They have serious trouble reading threads and basic sentences without becoming confused and somehow managing to change the actual story. :lol:

Must be very young children cause I could see adults doing that ;)

Carl seriously mate, let it go over your head, you know it's a minority... Shame people cannot read what your really saying. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 pm

just think some of the posts are getting confusing, the yiyle Bellamy loan-then watch this space, i read it as you meaning that a deal was being sorted for him to be loaned to Cardiff...then on same thread was someone posting def Celtic, i do think that particular title to the topic led people to believ you were indicating that deal done for Cardiff

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 pm

langley wrote:just think some of the posts are getting confusing, the yiyle Bellamy loan-then watch this space, i read it as you meaning that a deal was being sorted for him to be loaned to Cardiff...then on same thread was someone posting def Celtic, i do think that particular title to the topic led people to believ you were indicating that deal done for Cardiff

Point taken but I pointed to a thread where I said City and Bellamy wanted it but Man City would not agree to the deal we were offering, I then said in the same post that Celtic have bent over backwards to get Bellamy and I outlined the deal that they want to take him there on.

But Langley again I took a massive amount of grief and stick and told by many I am talking Bollocks so I just highlighted the thread that I originally started some days ago.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:
langley wrote:just think some of the posts are getting confusing, the yiyle Bellamy loan-then watch this space, i read it as you meaning that a deal was being sorted for him to be loaned to Cardiff...then on same thread was someone posting def Celtic, i do think that particular title to the topic led people to believ you were indicating that deal done for Cardiff

Point taken but I pointed to a thread where I said City and Bellamy wanted it but Man City would not agree to the deal we were offering, I then said in the same post that Celtic have bent over backwards to get Bellamy and I outlined the deal that they want to take him there on.

But Langley again I took a massive amount of grief and stick and told by many I am talking Bollocks so I just highlighted the thread that I originally started some days ago.

Carl ignore it mate seriously, I've been reading your updates since last year when they started, if someone wants to log on and read one, however they do not know the history of your updates....

Carl im far from a studid person,but it was confusing,why not just post bellamys off to celtic

dont let it get to you, people are eager to read your posts,hoping for good news,
every single fans wants Bellamy playing for Cardiff next season, he might have high wages, but he makes the difference from being an average team, to a contending team.
Your information is greatly appreciated, yes, it doesnt always work out but you are only passing on the info you have.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Carl im far from a studid person,but it was confusing,why not just post bellamys off to celtic

It was not aimed at anyone on here mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 pm

whats the latest on earnie

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

thomas9990 wrote:whats the latest on earnie

Earnie is not in malkys age bracket :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:Carl im far from a studid person,but it was confusing,why not just post bellamys off to celtic

It was not aimed at anyone on here mate :ayatollah:

Sorry Carl, I have to agree with the majority. Im confused as to why you would post a Bellamy to Celtic thread then just post an ambiguous (sp) thread just saying Bellamy on loan. Surely you would know some people would see this as a Bellamy is coming to us thread.

Be nice to us, its Sunday evening and we've all got a bit of sunstroke! We arn't exactly the quickest :D

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:43 pm

What was unbelievable was the way you announced it.

Why not just say Bellamy is being loaned to Celtic rather than put everyone through a series of teasing posts saying 'Watch this space'. Don't you think that was a childish post for such a serious matter? Bellamy was a huge part of this club and meant an awful lot to many genuine City fans.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:CHRIST THERE ARE SOME STUPID PEOPLE WHO POST ON THE INTERNET :roll:

For what it's worth Carl I thought your Watch this Space statement and linking it to your thread outlining the amount of money and effort Celtic were putting in to getting him that it meant Celtic were wining the chase.

Mind you Celtic are in Australia at the moment and CB is in Cardiff so I'm hoping there is still time to get something sorted for him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

If you bite they win. You only have to look at klitschko vs Haye last night ........Silence until your ready to produce the goods and then when you have thats when you hit them with the after thoughts :lol:

To be honest if your right or wrong is irrelevant to me. It is what it is and i thank you for trying to keep us in the know with our great club.......I have no contacts anywhere thats why i post pointless threads.....Jealousy over someone elses advantages will lead to their destruction.Life is too short.Keep it up Carl The majority of us salute you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS. Tongue wedged deep in your arse :lol: