Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ken Gorman in the Sunday Mirror

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Has anyone read Ken Gorman's piece in the Sunday Mirror? He states that Cardiff City fans aren't looking forward to the new season particularly after the sale of Chopra, Bothroyd being out of contract and the uncertainty over Craig Bellamy, although he does say that we are trying to do a deal worth £3million with Man City. I would just like to know what supporters the guy was talking to as almost everyone on this messageboard like myself seems very upbeat and positive with Malky and the signings made so far. Also with hopefully Taylor and maybe Goodwillie soon to follow. I sense an optimism and feel good factor surrounding our club right now so I can't understand some of his negative comments. This coming season we are going to have players contracted to Cardiff City for the long term, not short term loanees who will return to their parent clubs at the end of the season. So it is in the interests of each and every one of them to give it their all on the pitch. I for one am looking forward to the new season in a 100% positive and confident frame of mind as I am sure we all are.

Re: Ken Gorman in the Sunday Mirror

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Ken Gorman is a bit of a cock, tbh.

Re: Ken Gorman in the Sunday Mirror

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 pm

He's a part of the English media. Sadly, when it comes to writing about CCFC, they know and understand nothing so it is not worth listening to them !