Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SPOKE TO Dekel Keinen today in the gym

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 am

said he was looking forward to the new season.

and also thinks this will be better season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

to be fair to the boi always in the gym doing extra training on a Sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SPOKE TO Dekel Keinen today in the gym

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 am

Did you ask him why he thought it'd be fun to haul Reading players down in the box in front of the ref?

Fair do's hes a cracking player with plenty of experience. But that was just terrible.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 am

RFMH wrote:Did you ask him why he thought it'd be fun to haul Reading players down in the box in front of the ref?

Fair do's hes a cracking player with plenty of experience. But that was just terrible.

why would ask him something like that? don't be so stupid

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Yes I was being literal... :? :? :roll:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 pm

He seems like a really nice bloke to be fair, as he always comes over to the fans when we play away in particular!

He did seem to have a brainstorm against Reading though, as he didn't just give a silly penalty away, he also tried that suicidal back pass that cost us the first goal, to a goalkeeper that can't kick! :)

IMO though, he's a better player than Hudson, so I'd play him alongside Gerrard with Hudson as back up! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Overthemoon wrote:He seems like a really nice bloke to be fair, as he always comes over to the fans when we play away in particular!

He did seem to have a brainstorm against Reading though, as he didn't just give a silly penalty away, he also tried that suicidal back pass that cost us the first goal, to a goalkeeper that can't kick! :)

IMO though, he's a better player than Hudson, so I'd play him alongside Gerrard with Hudson as back up! :ayatollah:

^^^^this

that could be a very exciting partnership, looking forward to see it develop :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm

RFMH wrote:Did you ask him why he thought it'd be fun to haul Reading players down in the box in front of the ref?

I agree with you but only to the point that a big contribution to the penalty award was the dramatic manner in which Matt Mills went down, did Keinan grab hold of him yes but was the contact enough to justify the reaction by Mills ?

All conjecture now because Howard Webb bought it hook line and sinker the rest is history. Was Keinan wrong or just unfortunate to be caught out by the cheap histrionics of Matt Mills. Afterall he never once pulled a player back or tugged a shirt through the entire game did he. ;)

Dekel is a good player who I think will make a big contribution to the club and I'm looking forward to seeing him in partnership with Gerrard. Could be very good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 pm

So Hudson's had a great season and now he's going to be on the bench ?

OK :?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:So Hudson's had a great season and now he's going to be on the bench ?

Hope so! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:So Hudson's had a great season and now he's going to be on the bench ?

Change that avatar back! My world would implode if you dont have that Muttley image!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

What a joke. Gerrard's a good player but he's not world-class !

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

What a joke. Gerrard's a good player but he's not world-class !

And Hudson is? :? :) :lol:

Gerrard is better than Hudson IMO! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 pm

RFMH wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Change that avatar back! My world would implode if you dont have that Muttley image!

Next week, when I can find where I've put him! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 pm

http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-avata ... oad/id/82/

http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-emoti ... d/id/1612/

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x136 ... 1294276562

any of them, thought it might be third one.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

RFMH wrote:http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-avatares-details-and-download/id/82/

http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-emoti ... d/id/1612/

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x136 ... 1294276562

any of them, thought it might be third one.

I was only joking, he's only temporarily banned from the message boards, as I thought I'd have a change! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Gerrard can make mistakes like anybody else.

At least Hudson doesn't turn up for pre-season overweight :lol:

Next season I'd have a Hudson and Gerrard/Keinan partnership. I'd go for Gerrard, just, but it's a close call !

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Gerrard can make mistakes like anybody else.

At least Hudson doesn't turn up for pre-season overweight :lol:

Next season I'd have a Hudson and Gerrard/Keinan partnership. I'd go for Gerrard, just, but it's a close call !

Coming back for pre-season overweight isn't a crime!

If DJ had given him a chance to lose the weight, he could have been the difference between us getting promoted or not last season, as he ended up being Hull's player of the season!

It's all about opinions, but IMO, Hudson is the worse option of the 3, as he's played alongside Gerrard before, it didn't work and he's too bloody slow! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Hudson is FAR better than Gerrard, no question about it, end of story. There is no debate, he just is.

And I agree with the 2nd comment about Keinan, it doesn't matter how good a defender someone is (and Keinan isn't even that good) if you're gonna haul down defenders in the box for no reason at all, as clearly and purposefully as he did, and it all but makes it impossible to get back in the game because of it, you don't deserve to be playing for Cardiff City, I can forgive an error or mistake but not pure stupidity like that in SUCH an important game, he should be ashamed of himself.

"Get over it" I'm sure you're all shouting at the screen, and you're probably right. But I just can't, he cost us any slight chance of promotion in that one moment, And what worries me is that I'm not even sure he won't do something like that again next season.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Hudson is FAR better than Gerrard, no question about it, end of story. There is no debate, he just is.

You know this, how? :?

You know when somebody can't qualify a statement, when they say, "No question about it, end of story. There is no debate, he just is."

Gerrard was playing superb for us at the end of the 2009-2010 season, alongside Darcy, until he got injured!

Hudson came back from injury, took Gerrard's place and played sh!te (save for Leicester away in the 1st leg Semi-Final) and he was woeful in the Play-Off final!

Gerrard got player of the season at Hull last season and whilst Hudson had a far better season last season, than he did in the previous season, he's too bloody slow and IMO, he's the better player! :P

scott_w_ccfc wrote:And I agree with the 2nd comment about Keinan, it doesn't matter how good a defender someone is (and Keinan isn't even that good) if you're gonna haul down defenders in the box for no reason at all, as clearly and purposefully as he did, and it all but makes it impossible to get back in the game because of it, you don't deserve to be playing for Cardiff City, I can forgive an error or mistake but not pure stupidity like that in SUCH an important game, he should be ashamed of himself.

"Get over it" I'm sure you're all shouting at the screen, and you're probably right. But I just can't, he cost us any slight chance of promotion in that one moment, And what worries me is that I'm not even sure he won't do something like that again next season.

So for one poor game (which I also wanted to kick him in the bollox, when he played the suicidal back pass, to a goalkeeper who can't kick and then gave the penalty away), he doesn't deserve to be playing for Cardiff City! :? :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Keinan did well for us, and ironic to this debate looked comfrotable alongside Hudson. When Hudson got injured Keinan seemed to lose confidence and he was awful for the last few games of the season.

Gerrard did well at Hull, so will be pushing for a place. be interesting to see who gets the nod.

I thought after Xmas season before last Gerrard and Hudson played well together, again before Hudson's injury and think this might be the partnership which starts.

Nice to have 3 to choose from. There's also Gyepes, you never know without Jones who seemed to make him unhappy, he might pick up :shock: