Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carl /annis

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 am

Is there going to be a RUMOUR AND GOSSIP OR UPDATE tonight if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: carl /annis

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

BEAKERBLUE wrote:Is there going to be a RUMOUR AND GOSSIP OR UPDATE tonight if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl is working 24/7 on proof reading My new Book and has to have it back to Me, by Friday at the latest.
All the latest which should happen this week are above in Stickies. After This week, Carls updates will Resume as Normal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:Is there going to be a RUMOUR AND GOSSIP OR UPDATE tonight if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl is working 24/7 on proof reading My new Book and has to have it back to Me, by Friday at the latest.
All the latest which should happen this week are above in Stickies. After This week, Carls updates will Resume as Normal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you waiting for Carl to choose your dream team to on thread below aswell lol :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:

hope your feeding him least bread and water in that small room you locked him in with only desk and chair and small window .

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 am

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Are you waiting for Carl to choose your dream team to on thread below aswell lol :ayatollah:

:lol:
Mallo

JUAT SEEN IT, LETS WAIT FOR A FEW MORE SIGNINGS, MY OLD FRIEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MALLO YOU GET SOME GOOD MENTIONS IN THE BOOK, CAESARS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

hope your feeding him least bread and water in that small room you locked him in with only desk and chair and small window .

:lol:

Rob, I am,I promise you :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 am

Annis as young lad I was scared for life with what I witnessed
The staff playboy life lol they were the best years of my life growing up with all the lads and being there for each other no matter what I have no regrets of past and proud to be allowed to of known so many and most are still close till this day good luck with it hope Carl spells my name right lol x. Jacks down ere frying my brain with there shit tops they all come out of the wood work now

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 am

Coooooo ----eeeeeeeeeeeee!! New season around the corner, get the beers in you lightweight!! :ayatollah: :lol: