Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO ONE LIKE US

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 am

http://www.walesonline,co.uk/footballna ... -28983656/

Re: NO ONE LIKE US

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am

I like it like that . Nothing worse than being a team that nobody has an opinion on.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 am

I won't be losing any sleep over it.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 am

SO WHAT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 am

Despite this i still think a lot of people have a soft sopt for us. When ever i've been away on hols and spoken to football fans it's suprising the ammount of people who have good things to say about us, especially our vocal support, which always nice to hear. f**k the rest of em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 am

ngriffiths wrote:http://www.walesonline,co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2011/07/03/no-one-likes-us-cardiff-city-named-as-one-of-the-uk-s-most-hated-clubs-91466-28983656/

do you believe anything the rag mag prints

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 am

SeanJr wrote:Despite this i still think a lot of people have a soft sopt for us. When ever i've been away on hols and spoken to football fans it's suprising the ammount of people who have good things to say about us, especially our vocal support, which always nice to hear. f**k the rest of em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree, When I am abroad etc, everyone wants to talk about Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
SeanJr wrote:Despite this i still think a lot of people have a soft sopt for us. When ever i've been away on hols and spoken to football fans it's suprising the ammount of people who have good things to say about us, especially our vocal support, which always nice to hear. f**k the rest of em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree, When I am abroad etc, everyone wants to talk about Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True. Always get a positive response from other fans i meet on holiday or where ever. Especially Northeners and Jocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

True. Always get a positive response from other fans i meet on holiday or where ever. Especially Northeners and Jocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We always get the feeling of hatred down here anyway :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 am

We always get the feeling of hatred down here anyway :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

That's just petty jealousy, and bitterness about the fact we wont generate life into their dwindling gene pool :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Just spent last weekend at Hyde Park London calling festival, the Kaiser Cheifs are Leeds fans and the amount of leeds fans that were there that spoke to me ( I did have my Cardiff City shirt on ) and said has much as they hate Cardiff they had a tremendous respect for us also spoke to Forrest fans Reading and a few other fans over the weekend and all said very much the same. The Kaiser Chiefs were better than the Killers and Bon Jovi, and as far as Rod Stewart is concerned ( and speaking as a fan) even the Liberty is to good for him these days.

:D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Scouse taxu drivers never fail to bring cardiff up whenever they hear my accent, ecpecially on the way home from a night out in Liverpool. They all seem to have a soft spot for us up there. Remember being in a lock in up there and the owner telling me how much he wanted Cardiff to go up and hoped we wouldnt bottle it at the last hurdle, ah well. My Irish friend Ryan also loves how Cardiff and Swansea are in the English leage and how it always annoys a lot of English people when they are doing well.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

not long got back from a week in gran canaria with the misses. got talking to a scottish hibs fan out there and once he noticed my accent, he asked straight away if i support cardiff city and did the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: !! the misses still tells me how amazed and happy my face looked when he did it. he then went on to say about 5years back, him and 5 other mates came to cardiff for a stag weekend and realised we were playing doncaster on the saturday at ninian so decided to check it out. said it was a cracking game and cracking atmosphere and that they all really loved it and would love to see another game 1 day. suppose it shows just how special ninian park was really!! (especially taking into account the fact we were playing doncaster, which is not notoriously a lively game/atmosphere in all honesty) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: