Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Bothroyd Haye V Klitschko

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Had fun and games with the streams as 1 by 1 they were Blocked but eventually got one through HBO which kept freezing but i thought better of not touching it in case it all went tits up.
Haye delayed his entrance to the ring and the American commentators who never had a single good word to say about haye. But it was announced haye was not ready and was still in the dressing room!! the Yank said "some would say he hasn't been ready through his career!! he beat a nobody to win the title" and that was the best thing they said about him all night. The TV coverage was a joke (thanks to the Germans for that) Haye made his long entrance putting overshoes on because it was pissing down. But then Klitschko made his entrance the most hyped up extravaganza i have ever seen.
The fight itself was a disgrace especially Haye who spent more time on his Arse than Jay Bothroyd ever did and that is saying something. The majority of the time Haye ran in with his head down and ended up on the floor.
The American commentators were coming up with jems such as he is a better salesman than a Fighter, which was hard to disagree. And when is Haye going to start the fight. In my mind Klitschko won 11 of the 12 rounds, and it was a joke at the end when Haye raised his hands in victory.
Summing up Haye talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk he trashed talked, had a T shirt of him holding the heads of the Klitchkos severed heads and in the end that was one of the most disgusting boring rip off of a fight i have ever seen by a British Boxer.
But at least i never paid £15 to watch that rubbish. Couldn't be bothered to hear what Haye had to say but no doubt he will embarrass himself. The Americans rubbished Haye before during and after, but to be fair the American guys know there Boxing and they summed him up correctly

Re: David Bothroyd Haye V Klitschko

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I struggled with the streams aswell mate,fuckin torture,woulda been tampin if i'd paid for it tho as u say

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Had a quality stream but 3 rounds in it stopped. Luckily I had some back up's ready but nowhere near the same quality :(

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Had fun and games with the streams as 1 by 1 they were Blocked but eventually got one through HBO which kept freezing but i thought better of not touching it in case it all went tits up.
Haye delayed his entrance to the ring and the American commentators who never had a single good word to say about haye. But it was announced haye was not ready and was still in the dressing room!! the Yank said "some would say he hasn't been ready through his career!! he beat a nobody to win the title" and that was the best thing they said about him all night. The TV coverage was a joke (thanks to the Germans for that) Haye made his long entrance putting overshoes on because it was pissing down. But then Klitschko made his entrance the most hyped up extravaganza i have ever seen.
The fight itself was a disgrace especially Haye who spent more time on his Arse than Jay Bothroyd ever did and that is saying something. The majority of the time Haye ran in with his head down and ended up on the floor.
The American commentators were coming up with jems such as he is a better salesman than a Fighter, which was hard to disagree. And when is Haye going to start the fight. In my mind Klitschko won 11 of the 12 rounds, and it was a joke at the end when Haye raised his hands in victory.
Summing up Haye talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk he trashed talked, had a T shirt of him holding the heads of the Klitchkos severed heads and in the end that was one of the most disgusting boring rip off of a fight i have ever seen by a British Boxer.
But at least i never paid £15 to watch that rubbish. Couldn't be bothered to hear what Haye had to say but no doubt he will embarrass himself. The Americans rubbished Haye before during and after, but to be fair the American guys know there Boxing and they summed him up correctly

The fraud blamed his big toe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

i beat you too it mate :lol: ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Haye's excuses were that he had a broken toe, he showed it, looked red and pretty bad to be fair. Said Klitschko has 30lbs on him, but it was his own decision and need to fight a guy obviously 30lbs heavier than him anyway, he just couldn't deal with Klitschkos jabs.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i beat you too it mate :lol: ;)

I know you swine :lol: :lol: i thought brilliant headline then saw yours after i felt as low as a snakes belly. :D