Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

david haye update................

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 pm

h's either pulled out or is making them all wait!! they been waiting 10 mins for him to come out!!! think he's winding them up!! thats for anyone who cares!!

Re: david haye update................

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeh he's pulling a fast 1 apparantly cos he heard that this was wot klitzco was guna do,accordin to SS

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm

WHOOP HERE HE COMES!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 pm

anyone got a link for the fight

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Haye's late cos they didnt have enough diapers his size in Hamburg... :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 pm

bluebird1988 wrote:anyone got a link for the fight

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 pm

haye was doing a bothroyd :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

He is Bothroyd in disguise. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Haye found himself on the end of a boxing lesson tonight.

No complaints, Klitschko won every round (possibly not the last) and Haye had no answer to him.

Time for Haye to move back down and clean up the Cruiserweight division again, or retire.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Frodo wrote:Haye found himself on the end of a boxing lesson tonight.

No complaints, Klitschko won every round (possibly not the last) and Haye had no answer to him.

Time for Haye to move back down and clean up the Cruiserweight division again, or retire.

Haye was a disgrace he was throwing himself to the floor to try and have points taken off Klitschko. Any one who purchased that must feel they were mugged, not to mention 10.000 supporters who paid to go to Germany :oops:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Frodo wrote:Haye found himself on the end of a boxing lesson tonight.

Haye was a disgrace he was throwing himself to the floor to try and have points taken off Klitschko. Any one who purchased that must feel they were mugged, not to mention 10.000 supporters who paid to go to Germany :oops:

Yes, i agree.

My mate pointed out it was raining so it might be why Haye "slipped" a few times but as i said, it didn't appear to be affecting Klitschko.

I believe Haye realised very early on that his tactics weren't going to work, and it was all about looking for an opportunity to connect for the KO. Unfortunately for Haye, he was up against a top athlete, who was extremely motivated.

Haye was owned big time tonight.