Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANSEA AFTER ACADEMY LAD

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

JUST READ ON OTHER FORUM THAT SWANSEA ARE AFTER A LAD IN u16,S , THOUGHT THAT WAS AGAINST THE RULES

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO IT MIGHT BE

Re: SWANSEA AFTER ACADEMY LAD

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Spoke to my little bro who plays for the boys club Wales and knows most of the Cardiff lads, hes not aware of anyone leaving. He said he'd be very suprised if anyone left Cardiff for Swansea, cause my bro has already rejected approaches from both Bristol Rovers and Swansea and is sticking with his local club for time being.

He also states that if Swansea were to sign our academy lad, we have to be compensated, but my bro reckons this could be an illegal approach without informing the club.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Spoke to my little bro who plays for the boys club Wales and knows most of the Cardiff lads, hes not aware of anyone leaving. He said he'd be very suprised if anyone left Cardiff for Swansea, cause my bro has already rejected approaches from both Bristol Rovers and Swansea and is sticking with his local club for time being.

He also states that if Swansea were to sign our academy lad, we have to be compensated, but my bro reckons this could be an illegal approach without informing the club.

Just been on the phone with my mate the only other info he can give is that the kid is from the port talbot area

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:46 pm

My brother has narrowed it down to 3 players, obviously cant name them on the internet. But he said one of the better ones has signed properly for Cardiff. The other two he cant see leaving anyway, they're Cardiff fans!!! Hope this helps.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 pm

If they are under 16 and not sinned a scholarship they are open up for grabs The one guy who is in last years under 16 has just signed scholarship forms and he and his dad are big city fans so it will not be him