Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WELL IT LOOKS LIKE "

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:46 pm

" WELL IT LOOKS LIKE "
Another exciting Week again Next Week, I thought we would of signed 2 players this week, but we had one, Never mind I am Sure with what we are Hearing, We will get 3 New players by next weekend and make up for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ITS GETTING MORE EXCITING EVERY WEEK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WELL IT LOOKS LIKE "

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Goodwillie, Taylor and Loach? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm

It's getting Interesting, and hopefully there's more good news to come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Goodwillie,taylor and Gunnarsson or Earnie imo ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Goodwillie,taylor and Gunnarsson or Earnie imo ! :ayatollah:

I would love us to get those 4

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Onwards and upwards. Got a feeling this is going to be a cracking season!
:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

GarethBrad wrote:Onwards and upwards. Got a feeling this is going to be a cracking season!
:ayatollah:

Yes I reckon its at least the play=offs for us and then No Bottling it, as We Will have a NEW APPROACH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS "
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm

i hate the way you tease annis almost as bad as my mrs when she rubs my nuts

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:i hate the way you tease annis almost as bad as my mrs when she rubs my nuts

Rob :lol:

I honestly thought we would have at least 2 players last week :cry: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Anyone think it will be the best team we've ever had? :dontknow: :dontknow: :hal: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:i hate the way you tease annis almost as bad as my mrs when she rubs my nuts

Rob :lol:

I honestly thought we would have at least 2 players last week :cry: :lol: :ayatollah:

i am glad your not mystic meg fella i dread to think what you would come up with ' messi signs for cardiff in 2 seasons time :D '

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Anyone think it will be the best team we've ever had? :dontknow: :dontknow: :hal: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

steady on now :oops: haha

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Annis
We are going through a period of great change and for me I can't wait for the season to start. MM is building as team of battlers and that's all we were missing last year.

Personally I don't see CB back at the club next year and I want to tell him "Thanks for the effort you put in last year it's a credit to you that you have a dream that we all are seeking. Craig whatever happens this year you will always be remembered for your commitment to the cause"

If we get 4 or 5 more of Malkie's Marorders we will be close to where we should be

"Come on you Blues we'll get there this year" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 pm

haha that made me chuckle i got the same problem!! they give them a rub & then roll over & go to sleep, teasing buggers these women!! :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 pm

brewer918 wrote:

haha that made me chuckle i got the same problem!! they give them a rub & then roll over & go to sleep, teasing buggers these women!! :lol:

annis is worse tho :shock: :oops: :oops:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

i know i really dont know whos worse, annis with the updates or my wife tickling my balls!! :lol:

that was a mouthful thank god i didnt get those to the wrong way round!!
Last edited by brewer918 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis
We are going through a period of great change and for me I can't wait for the season to start. MM is building as team of battlers and that's all we were missing last year.

Personally I don't see CB back at the club next year and I want to tell him "Thanks for the effort you put in last year it's a credit to you that you have a dream that we all are seeking. Craig whatever happens this year you will always be remembered for your commitment to the cause"

If we get 4 or 5 more of Malkie's Marorders we will be close to where we should be

"Come on you Blues we'll get there this year" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree with you, We are moving on and the change is a massive one, All for the Best in My Opinion.
I will take Bells back quite happily, but if it does not happen, then I feel Malky will replace him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bluebirds23 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

:o :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis

Totally agree with you, We are moving on and the change is a massive one, All for the Best in My Opinion.
I will take Bells back quite happily, but if it does not happen, then I feel Malky will replace him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad to hear the optomism. I was starting to think everyone thought the season would be over, if we did not sign Bellamy. From what I have read, looks like Malky knows what he's doing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Bells is in his last year at Man C yes, so if we do not get him this season, how likely is it we get him on a free the year after for one year deal?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 pm

bluebirdkg wrote:Bells is in his last year at Man C yes, so if we do not get him this season, how likely is it we get him on a free the year after for one year deal?

Bellers has 2 years left on his contract at Man City.

I really hope we get Bellers back again. I feel with Bellers and few other really good signings, we can make the top 6 again next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 am

With the side Malky is putting together we need a catalyst to lead us on and off the field that catalyst is Bellamy with him we should get at least the Play Offs and possibly top 2 however without Bellamy then top 10 at best :cry:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 am

blueheaven wrote:With the side Malky is putting together we need a catalyst to lead us on and off the field that catalyst is Bellamy with him we should get at least the Play Offs and possibly top 2 however without Bellamy then top 10 at best :cry:

i'm afraid i have to agree with that synopsis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:" WELL IT LOOKS LIKE "
Another exciting Week again Next Week, I thought we would of signed 2 players this week, but we had one, Never mind I am Sure with what we are Hearing, We will get 3 New players by next weekend and make up for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ITS GETTING MORE EXCITING EVERY WEEK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Does this include goodwillie and taylor?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 pm

im loving the positivity of this season already ,the build up to it and the players we,re signing has been refreshing and all the fans are getting behind it ,obvious that the club needed a fresh start ,new faces etc and i think thats why we,re all looking forward to the season.