Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WATFORD RAID!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

is this a good thing malky raiding his old club? bringing in the backroom staff that fell away before us last season dont know why he got rid of terry burton he is a top coach, and now bringing in cowie dont really know much about him any of you know what hes like ? im not really convinced over the new coaches that have been brought in hopefully they change my mind, but can not fault malky shown passion and commitment already trying to get players in and the 2 so far look decent lads and taylor supposiably coming in and hopefully fingers crossed goodwillie coming in come next season its gunna be a completly different team hopefully for the better ! :ayatollah:

Re: WATFORD RAID!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

theres not many players id get from watford, id be happy with just cowie and eustace then get better players :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

yeah for sure and if buckly was stilll there he would off been a cracking singing

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:theres not many players id get from watford, id be happy with just cowie and eustace then get better players :ayatollah:

Dont forget sordell :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:theres not many players id get from watford, id be happy with just cowie and eustace then get better players :ayatollah:

ye i aint that fussed on him, whats his stats?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

i know he scored against us twice last year

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

There's other sites you can go on,to ask them sort of questions :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 pm

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:is this a good thing malky raiding his old club? bringing in the backroom staff that fell away before us last season dont know why he got rid of terry burton he is a top coach, and now bringing in cowie dont really know much about him any of you know what hes like ? im not really convinced over the new coaches that have been brought in hopefully they change my mind, but can not fault malky shown passion and commitment already trying to get players in and the 2 so far look decent lads and taylor supposiably coming in and hopefully fingers crossed goodwillie coming in come next season its gunna be a completly different team hopefully for the better ! :ayatollah:

Show me the evidence that Terry Burton is a top coach?

We had the best players in the division last season and half the
time they played like strangers.

Bothroyd said he's one of the best coaches he's worked with?

Well he didnt f*cking learn much did he.

Watford fell away last season, but on the whole they OVERPERFORMED

your not convinced over the new coaches cos you dont know them