Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAYE v KLITSCHKO!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Booked and a fridge full of Carling at the ready. I just need to provide some nibbles then "Let's get ready to rumble" Ding Ding round 1.......KLITSCHKO to win in the 8th round!!!!! ;)

Re: HAYE v KLITSCHKO!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

I wasnt initially over excited about this fight and then since SKy have over-hyped it this past week i think everyones excited about it now.

Haye to knock him out in the 5th :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 pm

sam salim wrote:Booked and a fridge full of Carling at the ready. I just need to provide some nibbles then "Let's get ready to rumble" Ding Ding round 1.......KLITSCHKO to win in the 8th round!!!!! ;)

all you need is a chinese then that would be perfect :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Are there people out there who genuinely think that Haye is going to win this fight?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Are there people out there who genuinely think that Haye is going to win this fight?

i reckon klitschko

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Are there people out there who genuinely think that Haye is going to win this fight?

Yes. I honestly don't think Klitschko will be able to catch him enough times. Haye will basically just do what he did to Valuev and dive in and out and let off combinations.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 pm

sam salim wrote:Booked and a fridge full of Carling at the ready. I just need to provide some nibbles then "Let's get ready to rumble" Ding Ding round 1.......KLITSCHKO to win in the 8th round!!!!! ;)

Same as that mate :ayatollah: I think Klitschko will win in the 5th ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I got one mate & she's only 21 :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 pm

I think Haye will have too much speed for Wladimir, can't wait. Any links flying around at the mo? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I got one mate & she's only 21 :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

Yes. I honestly don't think Klitschko will be able to catch him enough times. Haye will basically just do what he did to Valuev and dive in and out and let off combinations.

No chance mate.

klitschko wont have to cacth him enough times, once will be enough.

You cant compare Valuev to klitschko, i know where your coming from, but Valuev was a two way fighter, front and back, Haye at it easy, klitschko wont give him that easy a time.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

No chance mate.

klitschko wont have to cacth him enough times, once will be enough.

You cant compare Valuev to klitschko, i know where your coming from, but Valuev was a two way fighter, front and back, Haye at it easy, klitschko wont give him that easy a time.

I'd like to say haye to win in the 4th,however i think whoever wins it will be done via ko(cant see it going the distance at all)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Who cares, my mrs would drop the pair of the loafs, just with her stare... ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

[/quote]
I'd like to say haye to win in the 4th,however i think whoever wins it will be done via ko(cant see it going the distance at all)[/quote]

I think Haye's best chance is early rounds mate, come out and just blitz him! then go for a big KO in the 4th 5th or 6th, anything past that and I can see klitschko sparking him from the 8th round onwards on winning on points.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

I'd like to say haye to win in the 4th,however i think whoever wins it will be done via ko(cant see it going the distance at all)[/quote]

I think Haye's best chance is early rounds mate, come out and just blitz him! then go for a big KO in the 4th 5th or 6th, anything past that and I can see klitschko sparking him from the 8th round onwards on winning on points.

:ayatollah:[/quote]
Haye have been put on his pants a few times through ill discipline by mediocre opponents!He needs to keep focused against this big bugger :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm

KLITSCHKO'S not only a big bloke hes also a fit bloke ;) It's makes a difference than these overweight slobs you see now a day's,
Only one winner in my eye's!!!! ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 pm

come on Wladimir, the best heavyweight champ since lennox or tyson