Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sums up exactly whats wrong with britain

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

a story in the paper about a women from abroad that came to have her babies,quins i think and know she has decided that she needs to stay.i dont care where these people are from but they have no right to come to this country and live of the state,we need to stop this know,this country can no longer cope as it is :ayatollah:

Re: sums up exactly whats wrong with britain

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

krab wrote:a story in the paper about a women from abroad that came to have her babies,quins i think and know she has decided that she needs to stay.i dont care where these people are from but they have no right to come to this country and live of the state,we need to stop this know,this country can no longer cope as it is :ayatollah:

she has the right cause we;re part of the EU, if were left the EU we could tell em to f**k off. But I agree and disagree with you, I agree that they shouldnt be spongeing of the state, but there are quite a bit of people on the dole who are lazy cunts and shouldnt be on the dole. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 am

There was a precedent set in Ireland a few years ago to stop the Africans having babies in Ireland and then claiming national rights for the kid enabling them to stay in the country.

The state ruled that the kid was irish and could live in the state but ultimately the parents were responsible for him and as they were not irish they should bring him back to africa and rear him.

When the kid grew up he could then entail of his Irishness.

soon stopped it!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am

Live and let live pilgrims.
Britain is only in the position its in becouse it created an empire based on theft and murder.
Now britain is just americas bitch

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:a story in the paper about a women from abroad that came to have her babies,quins i think and know she has decided that she needs to stay.i dont care where these people are from but they have no right to come to this country and live of the state,we need to stop this know,this country can no longer cope as it is :ayatollah:

she has the right cause we;re part of the EU, if were left the EU we could tell em to f**k off. But I agree and disagree with you, I agree that they shouldnt be spongeing of the state, but there are quite a bit of people on the dole who are lazy cunts and shouldnt be on the dole. :ayatollah:

i dont give a shit were people are from,we are full,and cannot afford to be supporting anyone. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

moz-dublin wrote:Live and let live pilgrims.
Britain is only in the position its in becouse it created an empire based on theft and murder.

:lol: :lol: Let the truth be told.

The africans were only using ireland as a back door into britain :old:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Lazy c*nts have the same right to dole,just as much as these foreigners and immigrants that come over here do. :old: :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:Lazy c*nts have the same right to dole,just as much as these foreigners and immigrants that come over here do. :old: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluegirl73 wrote:Lazy c*nts have the same right to dole,just as much as these foreigners and immigrants that come over here do. :old: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: as of yesterday ,i've become one of those lazy cunts claiming dole.and intend to enjoy it for a couple of months after working 30 years in factories,watching them all sitting in beer gardens in the summer when i've had to go in to work 12hr shifts on the weekends. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: as of yesterday ,i've become one of those lazy cunts claiming dole.and intend to enjoy it for a couple of months after working 30 years in factories,watching them all sitting in beer gardens in the summer when i've had to go in to work 12hr shifts on the weekends. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well i turn 18 next week and my parents told me to sign up straight away unless i find a job

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: as of yesterday ,i've become one of those lazy cunts claiming dole.and intend to enjoy it for a couple of months after working 30 years in factories,watching them all sitting in beer gardens in the summer when i've had to go in to work 12hr shifts on the weekends. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

well i turn 18 next week and my parents told me to sign up straight away unless i find a job[/quote]
wish i was 18 again .don't get into factory work.it's f*cking shite.but if you've got nothing tidy lined up use it as a stepping stone till something else turns up :old:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 pm

moz-dublin wrote:Live and let live pilgrims.

Idiotic Liberal fook off...........

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Bimbo's husband Ohi, 37, is not. He came to Britain to visit her in hospital but fled back to Nigeria after discovering it was a multiple pregnancy and he faced being responsible for the brood.

I laughed way, way too hard at this.

But seriously she has no right whatsoever to stay here. Personally if I was in control of the situation I'd probably extend her visa by 6 months so she and her children can get immediate care if necessary and then after that she can go back home.

However they'll prob turn a blind eye to this and she'll stay.

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that this is entirely unrelated as to what's wrong with the UK.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Chief please tell me what other EU state could i just move to and not have to work and sponge of the state for the rest of my life ? I bet you can't name one !! Case closed over and f*cking out. And Kick the bitch out with her sprogs

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Chief please tell me what other EU state could i just move to and not have to work and sponge of the state for the rest of my life ? I bet you can't name one !! Case closed over and f*cking out. And Kick the bitch out with her sprogs

Nice Nukes ;)
I might suggest GREECE, they are throwing money away, if it fails come back here for compo, can't really go wrong mate.. EU ? ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thats the thing!!! they come over here and actually get of their arse and get jobs on worse pay than us, but they are better skilled. Its our own fault, Brits tend to be lazy and moany, not all but there a quite a bit.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm

do you know whats wrong with britain? lazy brits who use immigrants as excuse and moan about it and protest against the government, instead of saying "oh theres no jobs" or "oh those f*cking immigrants are taking our jobs" why dont you get of your arse, stop moaning and f*cking look for a job. I used to say "theres no jobs left" but my mates were getting jobs and i thought "there must be jobs if they are getting jobs".

GET OF YOUR ARSE, STOP USING IMMIGRANTS AS AN EXCUSE AND GO LOOK FOR A JOB. rant over

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm

do you know whats wrong with britain? lazy brits who use immigrants as excuse and moan about it and protest against the government, instead of saying "oh theres no jobs" or "oh those f*cking immigrants are taking our jobs" why dont you get of your arse, stop moaning and f*cking look for a job. I used to say "theres no jobs left" but my mates were getting jobs and i thought "there must be jobs if they are getting jobs".

GET OF YOUR ARSE, STOP USING IMMIGRANTS AS AN EXCUSE AND GO LOOK FOR A JOB. rant over

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:do you know whats wrong with britain? lazy brits who use immigrants as excuse and moan about it and protest against the government, instead of saying "oh theres no jobs" or "oh those f*cking immigrants are taking our jobs" why dont you get of your arse, stop moaning and f*cking look for a job. I used to say "theres no jobs left" but my mates were getting jobs and i thought "there must be jobs if they are getting jobs".

I agree Chief. I hate our Scroungers just as much as the immigrants because neither pay Tax or Income Tax. We do so yeah pisses me off. I also agree with you posting it twice to get your point over better :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:do you know whats wrong with britain? lazy brits who use immigrants as excuse and moan about it and protest against the government, instead of saying "oh theres no jobs" or "oh those f*cking immigrants are taking our jobs" why dont you get of your arse, stop moaning and f*cking look for a job. I used to say "theres no jobs left" but my mates were getting jobs and i thought "there must be jobs if they are getting jobs".

I agree Chief. I hate our Scroungers just as much as the immigrants because neither pay Tax or Income Tax. We do so yeah pisses me off. I also agree with you posting it twice to get your point over better :lol: :lol:

yea my internet is playing up today :lol: but yea not all immigrants sponge of our shitty government, i bet theres more lazy brits than lazy immigrants, immigrants come to britain to either: A) find a job B) to escape their countries' conflict C) because they've been threatened to be killed in their country. All of those points are real and true

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Or they are Gangsters or Mass murderers

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 pm

i am 47 years old and remember making statements like this at your age regarding the miners,when you age your views will change,i work in the building industry,i get paid an hourly rate,the polish electrician will work in the uk for almost half my money,then when he fucks it up he goes home,and we are left working for buttons,you will understand when you have a family a mortgage and everything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

nothing to do with the EU, as long as this woman isnt a citizen of another EU country. and even they new EU states' citizens arent allowed to stay and live in another country for a few years from now. only if they are accepted by the local authorities...

problem I see in britain is the huge amount of untrained people. in other countries, a young person has to do an apprenticeship for at least 3 years to learn the trade and get some experience.

btw its not the EU's fault you have asians and pakistanis in the UK. that's thanks to your commonwealth... ;)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you can move to whatever EU state you want, as long as you are a EU citizen. e.G. a Brit can move to Germany and find work here. if he gets unemployed he is entitled to benefits like any other person here...

our system is different than yours, but you are treated as a german if you live here.