Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHO THE f**k

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 am

I'm sure your mrs would be entilltied to some Benifit even tho she working mate regarding a car may b worth looking into

Re: WHO THE f**k

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But on a serious note Baz there is a lot that want a Job but cant find one i know that. But there is a massive amount who are lazy and dont want to find a Job just sit on there Jacksey and claim benefits. One thing for sure unemployment is no better or worse than when i was a kid starting out looking for working. It was the case then as it is now get on your bike and look. You make your own breaks in life it is up to the individual. There are train links into Cardiff Newport ETC but that is just my opinion.

There are plenty of jobs out there Nukes just people dont want to do em.

Mate of mine was earning £23 an hour this time last year and has just taken an 8 week temporary job as a clerical assistant at £6 an hour.

Another mate of mine just finished a 16 week stint in a factory at £6.30 an hour and has just gone straight into another 5 week job in data entry at £6 an hour. These fellas are far to experienced for such basic jobs but they see it as better than nothing. Take my hat off to em.

The meat factory in Merthyr is always taking on, the AA are recruiting all the time, the listening company are bringing 600 jobs to Cardiff. Admiral have just finished taking on in Cardiff and Newport and are taking on more in September.

There are loads and loads of Marketing Jobs available, Reed and Red Recruitment have loads of jobs on the boards.
Thera are plenty of factory jobs out there aswell, some people think they have a choice when in reality they should take whats available

I went into the job centre the other day, and without making sweeping generalisations, you can imagine the type of person I saw in there... ;)

Sorry for the rant lads.. :lol:

Pffft!

There's feck all out there for me unless I move to London and I hate the kip :roll:

If you want me to I can put you in touch with someone about a Data Entry Job, £6 an hour, so about £160 a week after Tax. Purely entering information onto a computer 7 hours a day. Not good but better than nothing surely.

Starts a week Monday.

I can also put you in touch with a job which you will walk into, again, not great, 12 hour shifts 4 days on, 4days off, £7 an hour packing Meat.

There are jobs out there, its whether people want to take them or not, lots of people see themselves above these jobs which is why the majority of them are taken up by Eastern Europeans.. :ayatollah: