Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO THE f**k

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:27 am

Deleted my thread on Jay ? Reasons please

Re: WHO THE f**k

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am

me, why are we running our players down ex or not, taking the piss out of someone who is out of work is not on, i live in the rhondda and there are thousands up here who are unemployed

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:31 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:me, why are we running our players down ex or not, taking the piss out of someone who is out of work is not on, i live in the rhondda and there are thousands up here who are unemployed

Bloody hell Baz where did your sence of humour go this Morning :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 am

i had a PM to ask to delete it, and its my 1st day back from hols :lol: :lol: :lol:

it will be back later i promise ;)

love u loads baz x x x

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 am

But on a serious note Baz there is a lot that want a Job but cant find one i know that. But there is a massive amount who are lazy and dont want to find a Job just sit on there Jacksey and claim benefits. One thing for sure unemployment is no better or worse than when i was a kid starting out looking for working. It was the case then as it is now get on your bike and look. You make your own breaks in life it is up to the individual. There are train links into Cardiff Newport ETC but that is just my opinion.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 am

Hope you had a good holiday Baz.

The funniest thing is someone reported it. ffs whats wrong with people.. :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i had a PM to ask to delete it, and its my 1st day back from hols :lol: :lol: :lol:

love u loads baz x x x

Fair enough Baz but someone is ultra sensative. Or does it hit a nerve with someone :o :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 am

Nuclearblue wrote:But on a serious note Baz there is a lot that want a Job but cant find one i know that. But there is a massive amount who are lazy and dont want to find a Job just sit on there Jacksey and claim benefits. One thing for sure unemployment is no better or worse than when i was a kid starting out looking for working. It was the case then as it is now get on your bike and look. You make your own breaks in life it is up to the individual. There are train links into Cardiff Newport ETC but that is just my opinion.

There are plenty of jobs out there Nukes just people dont want to do em.

Mate of mine was earning £23 an hour this time last year and has just taken an 8 week temporary job as a clerical assistant at £6 an hour.

Another mate of mine just finished a 16 week stint in a factory at £6.30 an hour and has just gone straight into another 5 week job in data entry at £6 an hour. These fellas are far to experienced for such basic jobs but they see it as better than nothing. Take my hat off to em.

The meat factory in Merthyr is always taking on, the AA are recruiting all the time, the listening company are bringing 600 jobs to Cardiff. Admiral have just finished taking on in Cardiff and Newport and are taking on more in September.

There are loads and loads of Marketing Jobs available, Reed and Red Recruitment have loads of jobs on the boards.
Thera are plenty of factory jobs out there aswell, some people think they have a choice when in reality they should take whats available

I went into the job centre the other day, and without making sweeping generalisations, you can imagine the type of person I saw in there... ;)

Sorry for the rant lads.. :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

:lol: :lol: go on nukes kick off! BILLLLYYYY

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

Exactly and what pisses me off i see and know people who boast about not having a Job and what Benifits they receive. They are all very Professional in what they know on screwing the taxpayer out of what they can get. And those Families you have the grand parents on benefits and have been all there lives and so do there Kids who then bring a new generation into this world who are heading for the same thing. And they are open about what they can get, One household i know has two invalidity cars. Brand new top of the range cars on there drive. And one of them is 18 plays football and is as fit as a butchers dog.
If they put in the effort to learn a trade as they do the benefit system they could cotribute as well, they are certainly not thick by any measures they could all have top jobs. One bloke who sees me getting in my Car to go to work says the same thing with a smirk "off to work then ? rather you than me" Well some one has to earn his benefits :evil:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am

i served a guy in work the other day that said, this indian woman who is supposidly on benefits etc passed her driving test and now has a mercedes on the drive. he mentioned how he has worked all of his life and would never be able to afford a mercedes, yet the woman has bought one. the story makes sense but it doesn't at the same time because of insurance but even if the family have a mercedes and they are on benefits...still makes no sense how they have afforded one.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 am

Chief if you get an invalidity car the insurance is paid, tax is paid, tyres are paid for, and servicing is free. But the poor luvvies have to pay for there Petrol :evil:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Chief if you get an invalidity car the insurance is paid, tax is paid, tyres are paid for, and servicing is free. But the poor luvvies have to pay for there Petrol :evil:

i bet they still complain about paying the petrol themselves :lol: i just feel sorry for the guy i served in work along with many other people around the country who have worked all their lives...can't afford any of these luxuries yet people on benefits can. this country disgusts me sometimes

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:33 am

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Chief if you get an invalidity car the insurance is paid, tax is paid, tyres are paid for, and servicing is free. But the poor luvvies have to pay for there Petrol :evil:

i bet they still complain about paying the petrol themselves :lol: i just feel sorry for the guy i served in work along with many other people around the country who have worked all their lives...can't afford any of these luxuries yet people on benefits can. this country disgusts me sometimes

I Have not got a 11 plate on my drive the ones i know have two :o :evil: and they havent worked i think EVER!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

I Have not got a 11 plate on my drive the ones i know have two :o :evil: and they havent worked i think EVER!!

BASTARDS! right you get the eggs ready and i'll go and get billy from selhurst park.....this is going to get messy 8-) 8-)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i had a PM to ask to delete it, and its my 1st day back from hols :lol: :lol: :lol:

love u loads baz x x x

Whats the point in deleting a thread, then bringing it back later?

I didn't see anything wrong with it ? :old:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 am

I Have not got a 11 plate on my drive the ones i know have two :o :evil: and they havent worked i think EVER!![/quote]

BASTARDS! right you get the eggs ready and i'll go and get billy from selhurst park.....this is going to get messy 8-) 8-)[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BILLY !!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 am

Merlin :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 am

BILLY AND HIS RENTBOYS LA LA LA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 am

Look what thread you have started now BAZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am

i know :lol: :lol:

i got a 11 plate on my drive too ;) and i dont work i am on the sick and claiming dissability and i have to go skydiving now :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am

Lewis - I sold brand new cars for a living for well over 14 months, and I can honestly tell you that Mercedes are not a dealership that provide Disability bonus schemes. (even if they did it would only be an A-class jobby anyway!)

In Ford we sold a staggering amount of cars to disability claimants, whether they were ACTUALLY genuine claimants is anyones guess, although car types and specs are limited eg. - you could not have a hi-spec Focus St Sport - in bright metallic Orange! but you could have a basic Focus lx 1.4 or 1.6 or diesel etc etc which leads me to understand that a nice new merc is not something under a disability scheme, I would imagine they have funded that another way than this method!

Also being a holder of a blue badge offered massive discounts also.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Merlin :D

bluebirdbaz :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 am

i am a blue badge holder too, with our foster child :D massive bonus parking in Tenby last week

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 am

Merlin wrote:Lewis - I sold brand new cars for a living for well over 14 months, and I can honestly tell you that Mercedes are not a dealership that provide Disability bonus schemes. (even if they did it would only be an A-class jobby anyway!)

In Ford we sold a staggering amount of cars to disability claimants, whether they were ACTUALLY genuine claimants is anyones guess, although car types and specs are limited eg. - you could not have a hi-spec Focus St Sport - in bright metallic Orange! but you could have a basic Focus lx 1.4 or 1.6 or diesel etc etc which leads me to understand that a nice new merc is not something under a disability scheme, I would imagine they have funded that another way than this method!

Also being a holder of a blue badge offered massive discounts also.

merlin how the hell have they got a mercedes! :lol: the guy seemed quite genuine as well. if they have funded it some other way....I WANT IN ON IT! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 am

My uncle been in a wheel chair for 30 plus years , on benefits gets a chair and his mrs gets carers allowance but still she works in a church helping out .. And my uncle been working for free down uwix for 20 years ! People on the dole who are to lazy to work should go to parks and clean litter or charity shops or help the elderly ! Winds me
Up lazy bastards !!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 am

Agreed those claiming on Job series's should be made to pick up rubbish or graffiti for there money.
Merlin my Mrs has a blue Badge what benefits can she get with it in terms of when buying a car ?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Nukes it depends on what band She's on , my uncle I know gets a car paid for n can change it every 3 years , if he wishes !

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Nukes it depends on what band She's on , my uncle I know gets a car paid for n can change it every 3 years , if he wishes !

Sorry Chief wires crossed she has a blue badge but we dont have an invalidity Car or get Benifits as i work. And at the moment the Wife still manages to work part time an hour a Day, but she will keep doing that until she can not Physically do her Job. Just wandered what extra benefit Merlin was on about on a discount with the Blue Badge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But on a serious note Baz there is a lot that want a Job but cant find one i know that. But there is a massive amount who are lazy and dont want to find a Job just sit on there Jacksey and claim benefits. One thing for sure unemployment is no better or worse than when i was a kid starting out looking for working. It was the case then as it is now get on your bike and look. You make your own breaks in life it is up to the individual. There are train links into Cardiff Newport ETC but that is just my opinion.

There are plenty of jobs out there Nukes just people dont want to do em.

Mate of mine was earning £23 an hour this time last year and has just taken an 8 week temporary job as a clerical assistant at £6 an hour.

Another mate of mine just finished a 16 week stint in a factory at £6.30 an hour and has just gone straight into another 5 week job in data entry at £6 an hour. These fellas are far to experienced for such basic jobs but they see it as better than nothing. Take my hat off to em.

The meat factory in Merthyr is always taking on, the AA are recruiting all the time, the listening company are bringing 600 jobs to Cardiff. Admiral have just finished taking on in Cardiff and Newport and are taking on more in September.

There are loads and loads of Marketing Jobs available, Reed and Red Recruitment have loads of jobs on the boards.
Thera are plenty of factory jobs out there aswell, some people think they have a choice when in reality they should take whats available

I went into the job centre the other day, and without making sweeping generalisations, you can imagine the type of person I saw in there... ;)

Sorry for the rant lads.. :lol:

Pffft!

There's feck all out there for me unless I move to London and I hate the kip :roll: