Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay bothroyd unemployed

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Anyone want to start a whip round ? :lol:

Re: Jay bothroyd unemployed

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 pm

He can get a f*cking Job :lol: i am pissed off paying for his kind to just sit on his arse !!! Especially when he can get paid to do that. :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Laugh all you want boys but I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Irreplaceable at this level.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

12thMan wrote:Laugh all you want boys but I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Agreed quality player on his day & when hes not on his arse whinging to the ref

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 am

he was good for us when he.... WASN'T ON HIS ARSE WHINGING TO THE REF.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:47 am

aaaah bless! nobody else wants him.

Wherever he ends up he'll make an impact /. but once he's settled............. he gives f**k all

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:24 am

It's still early doors.....I'm sure someone like Leyton Orient will snap him up before the window shuts. :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am

semmy wrote:he was good for us when he.... WASN'T ON HIS ARSE WHINGING TO THE REF.

So that adds up to about the first four months of the season then!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

If he's irreplaceable then there would be lots of clubs wanting him since he's on a free, right?

He was only irreplaceable due to a fuckwit of a manager basing his tactics entirely around Bothroyd.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

:ayatollah:
totally agree. yes he is lazy but hes got some skills mind. great touch and great left peg. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am

im unemployed :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 am

Cant we just wish him all the best, he did well for us,and all
move on.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Cant we just wish him all the best, he did well for us,and all
move on.

OK all the best you lazy f*cking arse wipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Can see him ending up at Watford :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 pm

I dont see why people feel the need to slag the guy off. He did well for us hasnt fucked us over, best of luck to him

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Siren1927 wrote:I dont see why people feel the need to slag the guy off. He did well for us hasnt fucked us over, best of luck to him

Not putting any effort in since January helping us screw up promotion . I would say that is a big FUCKED us over Chief

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Siren1927 wrote:I dont see why people feel the need to slag the guy off. He did well for us hasnt fucked us over, best of luck to him

Well he could have negotiated and signed a new contract with us so could have Ledley......Whittingham gets my full respect because he actually showed his commitment to our club by signing....so I think he did f**k us over by not letting us cash in if someone came in for him.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am

Taylor, Cowie (and maybe Bellamy next year) all out of contract and we got them with the respective club fans disgust, it is the way of the world in football these days we loose some we gain some, Taylor like ledley played for boro all his pro career, but money talks. Footballers and managers have very little respect allegiance for the clubs they play for the likes Steve Bull, even Steve Gerrard,in the football world are few and far between. It is only us fans that seem to stay loyal, and even some of us are fickle. I cannot believe some of the stick Jay is taking, I thought we lost the automatic place with the goals we conceded and THAT keeper!!!! no matter how many goals that Jay,Chops and the rest, would have scored they other side would have scored more.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Taylor, Cowie (and maybe Bellamy next year) all out of contract and we got them with the respective club fans disgust, it is the way of the world in football these days we loose some we gain some, Taylor like ledley played for boro all his pro career, but money talks. Footballers and managers have very little respect allegiance for the clubs they play for the likes Steve Bull, even Steve Gerrard,in the football world are few and far between. It is only us fans that seem to stay loyal, and even some of us are fickle. I cannot believe some of the stick Jay is taking, I thought we lost the automatic place with the goals we conceded and THAT keeper!!!! no matter how many goals that Jay,Chops and the rest, would have scored they other side would have scored more.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

You think Steve Gerrard is "loyal" to Liverpool, seriously?

Turned Chelsea down, sure - because some of those lovable Scouse scallies made it perfectly plain what would happen to his family if he left...

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 pm

I'll be unemployed in December. He can join me outside Central Station, asking people for some change for a cup of tea.

He's an England international, you know, so please have some respect for the great tumbler, sorry, I mean, man.

:lol: