Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

it's gonna take more cash to get goodie in a cardiff shirt..

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 pm

those dirty huns will come in with a late bid, it's going to be a case of out bid them.

sorry but that is how I see this panning out, especially if cardiffs bid is in installments!!. The filth will match it at the last min when they realise a £5m+ player is about to slip through their dirty hands. £2m straight up , maybe , but probably will end up being closer to £3m lads. Any idea who the premiership team is? :|

Fooking love Goodie though, he has DUFC in his heart and always will, even though we can't afford to pay him what he is worth any more.

Re: it's gonna take more cash to get goodie in a cardiff shirt..

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 pm

We will get him, Mark my words he is coming down here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 pm

We have more money than rangers, they are going under

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We will get him, Mark my words he is coming down here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you should do , even if the filth come in with a late bid I can't see why he would want to live in a shithole full of sectarian scum, would be the worst possible move for him . Cardiff would be the best move 8-)

the media here disgust me , going out of their way to stir things up.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm

think it would be a stupid move for goodwillie if he chose rangers. the standard of football is awful.