Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 2 MEDICALS LINED UP "

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 pm

The 2 of which are Andrew Taylor and David Goodwillie on Monday.

Also don't forget we today signed Don Cowie.

Mackay has been bringing in some excellent signings . :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51991 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2 MEDICALS LINED UP

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 pm

for monday? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

simon1927 wrote:for monday? :ayatollah:

Yes mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Let the fun and games begin :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 pm

waiting till monday is a little risky... not with taylor but with dundee utd as they could accept another offer over the weekend. I suppose the club must be confident goodwillie will sign

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Oooooh I got a stiffy!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Nakedbussurfer wrote:Oooooh I got a stiffy!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

BADWILLIE! :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 pm

TheHunter! wrote:
Nakedbussurfer wrote:Oooooh I got a stiffy!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

BADWILLIE! :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Ha ha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " 2 MEDICALS LINED UP "

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 pm

The city of cardiff and cardiff city fc is a very attractive place for any player to come and ply his trade these days.. For all around package, cardiff is the place to be outside of the prem league in britain :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Brilliant Carl ;D please add earnie to the list ;) lets hopeee hah :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 pm

with Malky Mackay as manger and with Andrew Taylor and David Goodwillie coming on on Monday. and also the signing of Don Cowie to i can see cardiff city going up this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/b]
Last edited by anthonycovington14@yahoo.co.uk on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

anthonycovington14@yahoo.co.uk wrote:with Malky Mackay as manger and with Andrew Taylor and David Goodwillie coming on on Monday. and also the sinning of Don Cowie to i can see cardiff city going up this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am feeling Very Positive and starting to really believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

I`ll belieive that when i see it carl, Taylor defo but goodwille there more twist and turns yet, hope i wrong

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Am realy happy with these signings... :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:24 pm

In Cardiffs fair City
We've got Dave Goodwillie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
anthonycovington14@yahoo.co.uk wrote:with Malky Mackay as manger and with Andrew Taylor and David Goodwillie coming on on Monday. and also the sinning of Don Cowie to i can see cardiff city going up this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am feeling Very Positive and starting to really believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So am i Annis, Cant wait for the season to start, come on City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 pm

blue nile wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So am i Annis, Cant wait for the season to start, come on City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a Great Feeling to have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Happy days !

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm

im kinda thinking dundee utd have said to cardiff if we aint had a better off by the end of the weekend hes yours.Am i right in thinking this lads??????????

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 pm

piroteczz wrote:im kinda thinking dundee utd have said to cardiff if we aint had a better off by the end of the weekend hes yours.Am i right in thinking this lads??????????

He is on his way down here this weekend ready for Monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piroteczz wrote:im kinda thinking dundee utd have said to cardiff if we aint had a better off by the end of the weekend hes yours.Am i right in thinking this lads??????????

He is on his way down here this weekend ready for Monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers annis :ayatollah: time to start pinching myself

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hope he doesn't go to buy some chips in Caroline Street... :old:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 pm

fantastic news about Goodwillie, is it a done deal then? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 pm

This is the first season ive truely been excited about watching City!
He hasnt even had a game yet but im already in love with Mackay:D im seeing big big things for us this season! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 pm

I think we should all thank National Geographic for naming Cardiff as a Top 10 summer destination :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

i hope its true

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

great piece of news hope all falls into place really starting to look forward too this season now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Brick by birck...piece by peice we are fecking building baby

Blooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: