Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sign for Rangers..not Cardiff!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... illie.html

Interesting.

Re: Sign for Rangers..not Cardiff!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

how come hes missing the point its a 2 team league and half the time they dont even get into group stages what a tit

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

nicky evans wrote:how come hes missing the point its a 2 team league and half the time they dont even get into group stages what a tit

I think he's trying to be partisan to Scotland, a bit like we are to Wales, wants the best Scottish talent to stay in Scotland.

Pretty soon we'll all know the outcome :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 pm

yes i can see his point the more i think about it young players want the money these days id like to see a wage cap and actualy see which players would play then i bet there would be loads who would quit

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Getting a medal playing for either Celtic or Rangers it must be tarnished in a way. Its a two Horse race there is no other teams even close, and the standard of football in the SPL is that of the Championship maybe not even as good. Yes going to either team will give him Champions League Football but only in the Knockout stages and then very rarely get through.
Wow a couple of games a year.
I would say Goodwillie is looking at the bigger picture Championship then the Premiere, so can it really be said he has no ambition, in my opinion had he chosen Rangers then i would question his ambition.
I Really hope this transfer goes through and then maybe the Fans will let the memory of Chopra go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Just the fact that Rangers can 'guarantee' him European Football should
be reason enough never to go there.

If Goodwillie wants medals, Cardiff can go to the shop and buy him some.

...Cos thats all Rangers do.. BUY medals every year