Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£20 MILLION

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm

liverpool have paid that for henderson while man city want to pay that for samir nasri,whose got the best deal. :!: thoughts.

Re: £20 MILLION

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

henderson overrated not even the sunderland fans rated him!!

henderson will never be as good as nasri!! nasri is class & henderson is average!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Nasri will look a much better player for either of the Manchester clubs! wonder who will get him?

that was my point nasri is class henderson isnt.how can they be both valued the same.

nasri has proved his quality, henderson is good but not worth 20million, no chance. will be good for liverpool weather that's this season or the next but nasri would be the player i would choose.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

brewer918 wrote:henderson overrated not even the sunderland fans rated him!!

henderson will never be as good as nasri!! nasri is class & henderson is average!!

This^^^

My mates a season ticket holder at Sunderland and couldnt believe Man Utd were linked with him last season and when Liverpool actually signed him. He reckons he is too lightweight for centre midfield and enough pace or craft to play on the wing.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:that was my point nasri is class henderson isnt.how can they be both valued the same.

henderson is english!! the media try to act as if every english youngster is the next best thing!! you have to say we got shafted letting ramsey go for 5 million, he is head & shoulders above henderson & always will be!!

if henderson is worth £20 mill, ramsey is easily worth 30 million & bale well easily 50 million!!

not being biased because their welsh honestly!! :?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 pm

brewer918 wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:that was my point nasri is class henderson isnt.how can they be both valued the same.

henderson is english!! the media try to act as if every english youngster is the next best thing!! you have to say we got shafted letting ramsey go for 5 million, he is head & shoulders above henderson & always will be!!

if henderson is worth £20 mill, ramsey is easily worth 30 million & bale well easily 50 million!!

not being biased because their welsh honestly!! :?

totally agree its the english media who put the price tag on these players.not the clubs.and ramsey for £5 million was day light robbery.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 pm

english media makes out english youngsters such as henderson to be the best prospects in the world...when in fact they are usually AVERAGE

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 pm

You only have to look at Carroll, Henderson, Jones to see English Prices are crazily inflated.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

liverpool seem to have an awful lot of money to blow, 35 mill -carroll 20 mill-henderson,unfortuntaely for them the top players
are going to go to manchester or london-nearly 80 million for the above two and luis suarez is insanity

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 pm

who cares whats going on in manchester and liverpool this is a ccfc message board lets talk about city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

steve wrote:who cares whats going on in manchester and liverpool this is a ccfc message board lets talk about city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i dont care, just making a point of inflated transfer fees for english players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: