Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG BELLAMY !!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 pm

people are saying craig is off to places like everton, celtic, west ham and more why would he go to these clubs when he said in his press conference prior to burnley away and said '' i will return to cardiff next year no matter what league the clubs in'' ''ive made to many promises to my friends and familys i cant turn my back on them now ''. when he returns from holiday next week he will go straight too man city to hold talks ive heard that he is pleading too man city to terminate his contract and let him come on a free, here is the proof http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28904236/ i firmly believe that craig will be wearing cardiff colors come the west ham game on the 6th august. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY !!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 pm

i hope your right fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 pm

headshot wrote:i hope your right fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course he is right. Bellamy said it in a press conference the national media are again blinkered to our ability to bring him back. They cannot handle a player forgoing money and their precious premier leagues.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 pm

bellamys a bluebird, he will be back here one way or another :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

he has had a price tag of 4mill put on his head so if man city decied to be tight basterds im sure the maylasians will pull their finger out for this one because they believe bringing craig back is a top priority

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:03 pm

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:he has had a price tag of 4mill put on his head so if man city decied to be tight basterds im sure the maylasians will pull their finger out for this one because they believe bringing craig back is a top priority

He will cost Man City £4million in wasted wages to hang around and annoy Mancini if they don't let him go. He won't be in the 25.

They should let him go on a free and do a deal to buy him out of his contract - pay him to go!

I also think he will be back with us next season. It doesn't matter who wants him or who Talkshite say are linked - if Craig doesn't want to play for them he won't be moving. He has said many times he will either play for Man City or us - and it won't be for Man City!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 pm

He will cost Man City £4million in wasted wages to hang around and annoy Mancini if they don't let him go. He won't be in the 25.

They should let him go on a free and do a deal to buy him out of his contract - pay him to go!

I also think he will be back with us next season. It doesn't matter who wants him or who Talkshite say are linked - if Craig doesn't want to play for them he won't be moving. He has said many times he will either play for Man City or us - and it won't be for Man City![/quote]

true fella :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:
headshot wrote:i hope your right fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course he is right. Bellamy said it in a press conference the national media are again blinkered to our ability to bring him back. They cannot handle a player forgoing money and their precious premier leagues.

Exactly ! The English media always link him with the likes of Everton and Bolton !

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 03,00.html :old: :ayatollah: