Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAYS TWITTER....

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 pm

jaybothroyd Jay bothroyd9
Thanks to the loyal Cardiff fans for supporting me ... You are great . I always did my best for the club and I honoured my contract .
19 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

thanks for what u have done jay but last season don't think u honoured ur contract this end of this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JAYS TWITTER....

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

he didn't, i agree. he done really well at this club but the only thing that let's jay down and i think will always let him down is...his attitude. if he changed his attitude from time to time...he would be an even better player than he already is. would love to see him in a city shirt but it looks like he wants to move on(which i don't understand because i can't see him getting a starting spot in most prem teams)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

i think that Jerome had a worst attitude( a player who I could never take to ) than Jay, I think Jay was a great asset to us, and I certainly wish him all the best in the future, he served us well. I also think he has made a mistake as far as his career is concerned leaving us, but money talks and he is not getting any younger.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Best to luck but move on now :old:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

He isn't Welsh, he isn't from Cardiff, what does he owe us? I would have liked to have seen him put in more effort but if he was the complete package he'd never have joined us. He delivered more pros than cons so cheers Jay, good luck for the future but you're in the past now.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Who??

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Zabier wrote:He isn't Welsh, he isn't from Cardiff, what does he owe us? I would have liked to have seen him put in more effort but if he was the complete package he'd never have joined us. He delivered more pros than cons so cheers Jay, good luck for the future but you're in the past now.

Do all fans say that where ever he goes? He isn't from Stoke, he isn't from Wolves, he isn't from Italy, so therefore he owes nobody anything!

Personally, my season ticket contributed in a small way towards his weekly wages, therefore I would like to see a small contribution returned in favour! After his England cap, he was probably the most rapidly unimproved player in free fall in the league? The one magic moment where I thought we were going up was his goal against QPR, but even in that game instead of tracking back and running his heart out to help defend, he still managed to find time to sunbathe on the pitch of the CCS...... :|

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

PLAYERS OWE THE TEAM THEY PLAY FOR END OF. THEY SHOULD GIVE 100% EVERY TIME THEY PLAY