Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to Everton?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Gaining momentum on Merseyside is the following:

Baines to Manchester City for £10m plus Bellamy and Richards moving the other way.
Anybody heard anything about this?

Comes from a very good friend of mine who is a season ticket holder at Goodison and does not normally deal in rumour mongering.

He's not very happy by the way! :lol:

Re: Bellamy to Everton?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Bellers will not go to Everton trust me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm

10m, Bellamy and Richards for Baines :? bit much aint it :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Bellers turned down Everton a fair few seasons ago,i would say 5-6 years.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:10m, Bellamy and Richards for Baines :? bit much aint it :lol:

Baines is now considered one of the best left backs in the country, by those that consider those things. And it is Manchester City :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 pm

can we please stop with the bellamy rumors fist celtic now everton. he would never go everton just because of the fact he supports liverpool and he stated last season he either plays for man city or cardiff this year and if neither then he would retire

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Bellers is 20-1 to join Everton..We are still FAV at 8-11.

The money has been for him to join CELTIC today they are 2nd FAV at 5-2.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 pm

bluebird15 wrote:can we please stop with the bellamy rumors fist celtic now everton. he would never go everton just because of the fact he supports liverpool and he stated last season he either plays for man city or cardiff this year and if neither then he would retire

I told my mate I'd ask the question. So I did.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm

NN2Blue2 wrote:
bluebird15 wrote:can we please stop with the bellamy rumors fist celtic now everton. he would never go everton just because of the fact he supports liverpool and he stated last season he either plays for man city or cardiff this year and if neither then he would retire

I told my mate I'd ask the question. So I did.

You can safely tell him that Bellamy will be wearing Blue next season, but not the toffee one. The Blue will be of Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: