Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

top 5 best shags.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 am

winston my x jamacan gardener :ayatollah: well indowed .

terry my x boss :ayatollah: staying power of a honey badger.

hashmed indian waiter in cardiff :ayatollah: he was a expert in sexual positions.

bluebird baz cardiff fan :ayatollah: very romantic and a grate body.

mandy my next door naighbour :ayatollah: she is very horney and knows what a lady like me wants.

Re: top 5 best shags.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 am

uhhh hummmm :roll:

what about in the taxi before our game at the end of season, number 6 im guessing :(

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

milly44 wrote:uhhh hummmm :roll:

what about in the taxi before our game at the end of season, number 6 im guessing :(

you where very good milly but them 4 blokes and my next door naighbour are class shaggers :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 am

Mrs H , was Baz on top ? I'm guessing he wasn't because you would have gone through the springs like chips

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Mrs H , was Baz on top ? I'm guessing he wasn't because you would have gone through the springs like chips

,,,,,, yes he was has he been braging again. :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am

He does drive a mean rod :oops:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:He does drive a mean rod :oops:

,,,, your right there, :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:He does drive a mean rod :oops:

a few crabs is about as much as he catches these days.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 am

I did see him with a tiddler

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:12 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I did see him with a tiddler

:lol:

his belly button is bigger :roll:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

Mrs R didnt you have a fling with Mr Ridsdale and was caught on camera leaving the Park Plaza Hotel togethor ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Mrs R didnt you have a fling with Mr Ridsdale and was caught on camera leaving the Park Plaza Hotel togethor ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

,,,,,yes martyn me and the said mr riddsdale where in love for a while but he shit on me and left me for a younger lady, :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 pm

mrs ramsgate is that you in this video in the middle of these kangaroos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2r1bjcHQE

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Mrs R didnt you have a fling with Mr Ridsdale and was caught on camera leaving the Park Plaza Hotel togethor ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

,,,,,yes martyn me and the said mr riddsdale where in love for a while but he shit on me and left me for a younger lady, :ayatollah:

shame on him , some ppl will do anything for discount in the Club shop :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

AHERNE wrote:mrs ramsgate is that you in this video in the middle of these kangaroos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2r1bjcHQE

,,,, im feeling quite randy after watching that :ayatollah: i could tell you a few storys about the men iv had but im going to have my legs waxed tonight so maybe another day, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

shame on him , some ppl will do anything for discount in the Club shop :lol:

yes martyn the riddler was a sly old fox. :ayatollah: