Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy to Celtic accrding to Sky Sports News

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 am

Craig Bellamy is on the wanted list for Celtic. Bellamy enjoyed his time at Celtic which is worrying for us Bluebirds so that will be a massive blow and kick in the bollox when he signs for Celtic. Do you think he will be a City player now Celtic have come in ????

Re: Craig Bellamy to Celtic accrding to Sky Sports News

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 am

Celtic will NEVER be able to afford his wages of £95K per week ...... no way will Man C do a deal like they did for us last season !

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Celtic will NEVER be able to afford his wages of £95K per week ...... no way will Man C do a deal like they did for us last season !

I really hope your right tbh lol but do you honestly think that Bellars will be a City player next season now ??? i Mean Blackburn are rumoured to be interested in Bellamy aswell hasnt been mentioned on sky sports news tho. He enjoyed his time at Celtic and correct me if im wrong but rumour has it that Bellars suggested to Ledley that he should sign for Celtic when he was at Cardiff as its one of the biggest clubs he will play for.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 am

Bellamy is his own player and does whats best for him besides he's had a stint at Blackburn previously .... Man C will obviously want a transfer fee for him BUT wont want him on their pay roll come August . Talks will take place between him and the 2 clubs I would imagine and Bellamy himself has said he has 2 more seasons left in football and wants the end his career with Cardiff hopefully in the Prem League , plus he is doing his FA coaching badges and has said he would like the Cardiff Acadamy managers job when he retires ......... so watch this space and I for 1 feel personally that he WILL be here this coming season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I also think Earnie will be back too unless Forest give him an improved pay offer ?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 am

SSN is barely more reliable than the red top tabloids rumour columns! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

Celtic wanted him on loan last season.
Bellamy refused.

Yeah, can see he'll suddenly change his mind...

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

surley if bellamy refuses all offers then it would make sense for man city to let him come to us with clauses written into the contract were by they make money if we're promoted. otherwise they pay him 4 mil for nought. :?: just seems logical

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 am

Has anyone though it just might be Celtic 'stirring the pot' a little with their SKY Sports News mate (have you ever noticed most of the presenters are Scottish?? :o ) just to 'test the water' and 'see what happens'??

Craig is on holiday (according to sources on this web-site) and will speak to Mancini city next week ABOUT A RETURN TO CARDIFF CITY FC

Until then it is all posturing and guesswork

Be patient!! It's not going to change just because you/me/us want it to!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 am

After a year of being at home with his family,playing for the club he has always loved,i cannot see bellamy wanting to go back to living in a flat or apartment elsewhere after doing years of that.he will have to take a hit financially to come back but i am sure he has made enough money in the game to take that hit because he has unfinished business with us.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am

Bellamy has said countless times to only teams he wants to play for are Cardiff or ManCity :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 am

He might be on there radar, but who says he wants to go there? :roll: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 am

He won't go to Celtic but I can't see him being at Cardiff next season. Wages are way too big, I'd rather see the money spent elsewhere.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Really hope Cardiff do everthing they can to get Bellars i think him and Whitts will be Key this coming season.