Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: David Goodwillie trouble ?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Innocent until prooven guilty ! I'm sure bellamy didn't have the best of reputation and he for my is our best player on that pitch and that reputation don't effect his football. Give him a chance ! :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:35 pm

I think a move away to south wales could do the kid good,it could be just wot he needs

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 pm

he's not coming her anyway .

and whittinghams leaving

FML
cant get much worse can it , bellamy prob do his knee this season his injury ratio is like one serious injury every 2 seasons

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:he's not coming her anyway .

and whittinghams leaving

FML
cant get much worse can it , bellamy prob do his knee this season his injury ratio is like one serious injury every 2 seasons

f*cking hell mate the season hasnt started yet you may aswell call it a day now!! i'm frustrated we haventy signed up goodwillie, earnie or that middlesbrough guy yet!! but lets be patient theres plenty of class players out there!! come 1st july things will start happening IMO!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm just being posotive the fighting charges may not be so bad sentance but rape... hopefully innocent regarding the rape charge ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:I'm just being posotive the fighting charges may not be so bad sentance but rape... hopefully innocent regarding the rape charge ! :ayatollah:

He is totally innocent as regards to rape, I can guarantee you that ;) He DIDNT do it
The assault charges are because he jumped in to help a friend out and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, he will get a fine at the most, happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Innocent until prooven guilty ! I'm sure bellamy didn't have the best of reputation and he for my is our best player on that pitch and that reputation don't effect his football. Give him a chance ! :old: :ayatollah:

I think Good's charges are a little more serious in comparison I wouldn't put Bellamy in that category at all.