Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE YOU ADDICTED TO THIS SITE?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

HONESTLY NOW! .... if you`re at home how long can you go without switching your pc on and looking at this site? ... i`ve been home since 12am this morning and except for 2 hours been on here and youtube all day! ... tbh thats not right is it? ... ive got f**king stuff to do mun like LIVING! ... anyone else getting worried that they`re turning into a sad b*stard too?

Re: ARE YOU ADDICTED TO THIS SITE?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Yes :oops: :oops:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Addicted to this what?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

AHERNE wrote:HONESTLY NOW! .... if you`re at home how long can you go without switching your pc on and looking at this site? ... i`ve been home since 12am this morning and except for 2 hours been on here and youtube all day! ... tbh thats not right is it? ... ive got f**king stuff to do mun like LIVING! ... anyone else getting worried that they`re turning into a sad b*stard too?

sorry mate just you thats got no life,i get free posts when i buy petrol,thats why i got 2900 :o :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

yes I am, I bloody loves it I do :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Well my MRS goes ballistic. Then when we was having tea at the table Annis phoned. I Thought Cath was gonna stick a two foot rod up my Jacksy.
Aherne your MRS is 28 i think she will have needs Chief. But look on the bright side i have banned you off Daya's board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Yes im addicted

even when i was abroad last week i came online evrynight just incase there was an update :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I am,check it on my phone all the time,

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well my MRS goes ballistic. Then when we was having tea at the table Annis phoned. I Thought Cath was gonna stick a two foot rod up my Jacksy.
Aherne your MRS is 28 i think she will have needs Chief. But look on the bright side i have banned you off Daya's board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank god for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: i saw her yesterday nukes, 5 hours of wake time wasted when i could have been on here! .... lets be honest at our ages sex is no longer top of our most wanted list! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Must admit, I do go through phases of being online for far too long.

Crap shift/sleeping patterns don't help. When I'm on normal hours or with people about the house I can forget we even have a computer!

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

I Bloody am :oops:

ngriffiths wrote:I am,check it on my phone all the time,

i did notice neil :lol: you`re getting a few stickys lately too!

Forever Blue wrote:I Bloody am :oops:

You should post more........ :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Its your bloody site :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Well my MRS goes ballistic. Then when we was having tea at the table Annis phoned. I Thought Cath was gonna stick a two foot rod up my Jacksy.

thank god for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: i saw her yesterday nukes, 5 hours of wake time wasted when i could have been on here! .... lets be honest at our ages sex is no longer top of our most wanted list! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is mine :P :P :P :P :P but dont get :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: as often as i want :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

nah i wouldnt say i am. ive been on loads this week as im in hospital and havent got anything better to do but i didnt come on here from before the reading home game to after the fixtures came out and it didnt really bother me but then i suppose nothing was going on.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm

a horse with no name wrote:nah i wouldnt say i am. ive been on loads this week as im in hospital and havent got anything better to do but i didnt come on here from before the reading home game to after the fixtures came out and it didnt really bother me but then i suppose nothing was going on.

liar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Definitely I have a short cut link on my IPhone and honestly must check it over 50 times a day

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

im getting obsessed to be honest.. while in the car park in the morning waiting for work colleagues and tapping in on my phone,

on my lunch break, and as soon as i get home...

when i was younger i couldnt wait for a mrs for something to do in the nights, now i cant wait til she goes to bed just to get on here!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Its your bloody site :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im getting obsessed to be honest.. while in the car park in the morning waiting for work colleagues and tapping in on my phone,

when i was younger i couldnt wait for a mrs for something to do in the nights, now i cant wait til she goes to bed just to get on here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: i`m the same, i even tip toe to my laptop so that she doesnt wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not anymore hah :geek:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Just woke my Mrs up laughing at one of Aherne's posts :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im getting obsessed to be honest.. while in the car park in the morning waiting for work colleagues and tapping in on my phone,

:lol: :lol: :lol: i`m the same, i even tip toe to my laptop so that she doesnt wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

all sounds too familiar! :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 pm

na ccfc are my only addiction :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Im an addict :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 am

No, when is Carl's next update??????????????????????????????? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 am

To be fair, i do spend a lot of time on this great site. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:06 am

ngriffiths wrote:I am,check it on my phone all the time,

I do that too! It's got so bad for me now, I have sneaky peeks on my work computer now. If they trace and find out then I'm fooked!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am

A true addict is someone that for the life of him/her cant/wont let go of something, and has the uncanny ability to convince others that what they are addicted to is right and good for them.

E:G My mrs barred me from here the other night whith the option of its either her or here, (ok i did burn/ruin the spagbol) whilst reading all the new posts on here.
but within less than 24hrs, (in true addict style) i was able to convince her i was capable of loving both equally. :lol:

So my answer is very much a self confessed true addict.... :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: