Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING NEWS ON GOODWILLIE

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

LOOKS LIKE RANGERS HAVE FINALLY PUT A BID IN FOR HIM :!: :!: :!:

HOPEFULLY ALL THE TALK ON HERE ABOUT US HAVING BID FOR HIM IS TRUE OTHERWISE WE'LL AV 13 OR 14 PLAYERS FOR PRESEASON :shock:

IM PREPARED TO BE PATIENT & WAIT TO C WHAT HAPPENS IN JULY, HOPEFULLY THERE'S A FEW DEALS IN THE PIPELINE THAT NO1 KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT

IN MACKAY WE TRUST
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON GOODWILLIE

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

not worried tbh. he knows rangers are not up to the level of competion as us. plus his best mate(who plays for ue) and a team mate has said go to cardiff

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

link?
we was going to have news on it tonight. but looks like everything has changed, i personally would like to now whats going on in my club. and i would love to know whats going on with goodwillie. its not like it can harm anyone telling us info on him. as everyone knows we are after him.
i would rather know now that where not getting him than find out in the paper or ssn

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:not worried tbh. he knows rangers are not up to the level of competion as us. plus his best mate(who plays for ue) and a team mate has said go to cardiff

I AGREE WITH WAT UR SAYING BUT I'VE SEEN NOTHING OFFICIAL ON SKY ABOUT US PUTTING A BID IN, AS MUCH AS I RESPECT & TRUST THE POSTS ANNIS & CARL PUT ON HERE I CANT HELP BUT WORRY ABOUT US MISSING OUT ON A TOP PLAYER, BUT HOPEFULLY WE HAVE & IT WILL ALL BE DUN & DUSTED AFTER HIS COURT APPEARANCE ON FRIDAY

HOPEFULLY ITS TRUE THAT WE'LL HAVE 2 PLAYERS IN BY THE WEEKEND ASWEL & I'LL BE VERY HAPPY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:link?
we was going to have news on it tonight. but looks like everything has changed, i personally would like to now whats going on in my club. and i would love to know whats going on with goodwillie. its not like it can harm anyone telling us info on him. as everyone knows we are after him.
i would rather know now that where not getting him than find out in the paper or ssn

CANT FIND THE LINK ON THE SKYSPORTS PAGE BUT PUT SKYSPORTS NEWS ON & U WILL SEE IT GOING ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

he's not coming here.